Chapter 26

Jessie Pov!

"Come on Jess!" Jackie whined.

"I don't wanna!" I whined back.

"Pleeeeaassseeee!"

"No! I'm to tired"

"It's been a WEEK! get over it! they boys are not coming home for 3 MONTHS!" She yells.

"I know but I miss them!"

"GET UP!" Jackie yells annoyed.

"Why!" I yell, but I actually know why.

"So we can get something to eat and go shopping again! I want to get those shoes!"

"Uggghhhh!" I'm annoyed now.

"Come on!" She laughs.

"Fine..." I mumble and get off the sofa.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she sang and grabbed my forearm.

"Okay get dressed!" She pushed me in the room and I went to my closet.

I grab a simple high low white dress with a brown belt and a brown necklace that has a peace sign.

I put on a pair of brown flats and walk to the bathroom to put on some natural looking makeup then some peach lip gloss.

"Okay I'm done Jackie!" I yell out walking to the living room.

Natalie couldn't come because shes at school finishing up a couple of more months then she will graduate soon.

"Okay lets go then!" Jackie smiled and we walked out to the car.

--------

"Kay you go get whatever you want and meet me at the food court in like 30 minutes okay?"

"Alright bye!" I waved and walked to Forever 21.

"I'm waking up I feel it in my bones-" My phone starts ringing and I pick it up and answer.

"Hello?' I answer.

"Hi yes is this the beautiful, amazing Jessie?" A husky voice asks.

"Haha Harry!" I smile.

"Hey beautiful"

"How are you? How's the boys?" I ask.

"Good, were all good. But I miss you. We all miss you." He says sadly.

"I miss you too Harry" I answer sadly, but still happy.

"Hey what about me? and me? oh and me! andfe meh!" The boys yell and of course Niall yells with food in his mouth the last one.

"I miss all of you guys too!" I giggle walking into the store.

"Guys shut up! sorry babe Lou stole my phone." I can imagine the scowl Harry gave Lou for taking the phone, so I laugh.

"God I really miss you guys..." I mumble forgetting I'm on the phone looking at clothing.

"We all miss you to babe" Harry mumbles back to me comforting me.

"So what are you up to?" Harry asks changing the subject.

"Oh I'm just shopping with Jackie at the store."

"Say hi for me okay? we have to go on stage in a minute" Harry tells me.

"Sure, I will"

"Jessie?" Harry asks.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"Not true...because I love you the most!"

"I love you the most-est!" I laugh.

"Thats not a word! so you lose I love you more HA!" Harry laughs out loud.

"Haha I think it's a word so I win!" I giggle.

"I don't think so" Harry laughs.

"Ok fine you win curly, but when you get back i'll show you who's the winner." I smile.

"Will see beautiful, Love you have to go now."

"Ok love you, bye" I hung the phone up after he said bye and seen a really cute strapless shirt.

"Oh my god cute!!" I smiled and ran to it.

------THAT'S IT:D------

Thank you if you read it please comment what you think about this chapter! Please do!!!