Chapter 22

GUYS IF YOUR 12 OR UNDER DON'T READ CUZ.....YA KNOW! ;)

AND WITH X FACTOR STUFF, IT WASN'T THE ACTUAL JUDGES, YOU HAD TO ADDITION BEFORE YOU ADDITION IKKKK ITS STUPID BUT WHATEVER!

I DIDNT GET IN THEY SAID I WAS GOOD BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH SO YEAH BUT THEY SAID TO BE BACK WHEN IM READY....which i was but whatever.

Lol its no biggy i'm still singing like a wierdo like always. But thank you to everyone that wished me 'Good Luck' I really needed it supposedly haha....but again thank you love you Popsicles! <3 xxx

LOOK ON THE SIDE BAR HARRYS TATTOO IS JUST SEXY! <3 JUST HAD TO SAY;)

HARRY'S POV!

We were off the plain and now were all headed home. I seen many fans at the airport with signs saying 'Stay Strong Harry' that made my day really.

Paul pulled up to the house and we all got out and right then John walked out with a worried look.

"Hay dad!" Lou said smiling nervously.

"Harry, are you ok? I seen in papers that you were hurt then I seen Jessica was also hurt! Why wasn't I informed? ANSWER ME SOMEONE!" John yelled worried hugging everyone.

"Yes i'm ok, yes Jessica's ok...we didn't want to worry you." I answered.

"Yeah everyones fine dad calm down will ya!" Emily finished hugging him and smiling.

"You guys scared the jesus out of me, i'm staying for a couple weeks..to get everyone on track, then I have to go back to work." John smiled and helped us in the house.

"John you really don't have to do that, we can handle are selves." I chucked.

"Yes thats why you and Jessica were in the hospital?' John replied with a smirk.

"John, its fine dont worry about it..we just had a few problems and now every things good, right Louis?" Jess said smiling.

"Yes right!" Lou smiled and we all went to put are stuff away.

I got up to my room and threw my bags in my closet and ran to my cool bed.

I haven't felt this good in a while, well rested I mean. I felt my bed get lower and a cold hand went up my shirt.

I squeked like a girl and look to see Jess laughing like crazy.

"Oh i'm going to get you!" I smrik evily and her eyes widen and she goes running to her room trying to shut her door but my foot blocked it.

I smiled widely and closed the door slowly and locked it. I know everyone left to get some food so its just me and Jess.

"BOO!" I yell and looked in the bathroom but she wasn't there, I hear giggling coming from the closet door.

I smirked and opened it without turning the light on and reached my arm out and felt her hands hitting me away giggling.

"Gotcha" I whispered in her ear sexly.

"Oh really..." Jess whispers back sending shivers, I know thats chessy but what can I say I love her.

Jess pulls me by my shirt towards her and had a smirk plastered on her face, while checking me out.

I chucked and pushed her out of the closet and onto the bed she laid down and I put my knees ether side of her thighs and leand down and kissed her passionatly.

She responded with a moan and then leaned up, I put my arm around the back of her neck and pushed her closer to me.

Then I moved down to her neck and kissed her neck, sucking and nibbling then I went to her soft spot and she let out a sexy moan. I smirked knowing i have succeeded with that task.

I went back to her lips and kissed her this time adding tough and not even asking for permission, I just didn't care anymore I wanted to feel her touch so she knows i'm here and knowing shes here....always will be.

Then i went to her stomach and kissed her stomach, pulling her shirt off I went up and kissed around her bra and went back to her lips and slowly unhooked it.

I went back down to her stomach and took off the bra and kissed back up to her chest, then cupped her (Insted of saying a girls uperbody part ya know ;) lol i'm gonna say chest...and for the guy im gonna say tip...ok get it? got it? good. :D) right chest and kissed and sucked her tip and a small moan escaped her mouth.

I then moved to her Left chest and did the same.

Jesses pov!

I'm not letting Harry get all the fun so I pushed him and now i'm on top, Harry chuckles.

I pull his shirt off and kiss up his neck and down to his pants and pulled them slighly down till i see his boxers, and pulled them off.

All Harry was left in was his boxers, i smirked and kissed his lips eager to feel his touch.

I moved my hand down his muscular chest and slid it into his boxers and rubbing him roughly.

Harry moans in the kiss and leans his head back removing the curls from his face, then I move up and down harder and Harry enjoys the pleasure I'm giving him.

But he moves my hand and flips us over and removes his boxers and I also removed my pants and underwear then he kisses me, I feel how hard he was and I blushed a little and then he let go of the kiss and adjusts himself and moments later he has slipped in me.

I moan in pleasure and he does the same, Harry thrust in and out multiple times and kisses me every once in a while.

"Ah, Harry.." I moan wanting to say something but forgot from the pleasure.

"God Harry...." I moan out dinging my nails into his back.

He responds with a moan and keeps thrusting in me, I almost reach my point.

"Harry..." I shakily say.

"Jess....oh god...." Harry responds, as his thrusts get sloppy.

He slows down and kisses my lips softly and sexily I kiss back, feeling weak. Harry collapsed next to me on the bed and I felt his sweaty body next to me, I was all sweaty to.

I looked over to Harry and smiled, "I Love You..." He spoke smiling exposing his dimple.

"I love you to Harry!" I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me.

I snuggle next to Harry and lay my head on his chest then he automatically wraps his arms around me and whispers a "goodnight beautiful" and kisses my temple.

I smile and close my eyes and just fall asleep, I'm sure the boys and girls will be back with the food but I didn't care about that, I wanted to go to sleep with Harry.

---------------------------•--------------------

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN! <3 xxxxxx