Chapter 25

(NOT EDITED PLZ ENJOY POPSICLES! :D)

Jessica's POV!

"You guys ready? Bags packed and all? Because I don't want you guys to be-"

"Babe! Haha, were good! Stop worrying and come over her and give me a kiss." Harry chucked as I walked over to him and kissed his lips.

"Eww, eww! Enough PDA....now come on let's get to the airport!" Louis mocked and walked outside with his luggage, following along is Niall, Zayn, Liam, Natalie, and Jackie.

Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor couldn't be there because they have dancing and school, and touring.

"Thanks Lou!" I giggle and I walk out the door following along is Harry.

We get in the van and Paul is driving us to the airport.

I just sit in silence while the boys talk nonsense about who knows what.

But I take my time to admire each one of them slowly.

Zayn, Zayn is a quite one...but once I got to know him he's a good guy and loud to. I'm gonna miss his aquwardness sadly.

I hope he doesn't change. Zayn looks to me and smiles, I smile back and he goes back to talking to Lou.

Liam, Liam is such a Gentlemen I-I really can't say anything more but he's just an incredible guy, Danielle is crazy lucky to have a nice, caring, handsome, funny, gentlemen.

Liam smiles at me and I do the same and he continues to talk.

Niall, Niall is such a sweetheart! He's very funny, cute, sweet, caring, and a hungry man. But has such a wonderful heart that's open to anyone.

He will find his princess....maybe not now but soon, she will be perfect just like him.

Niall is eating a bag of crisps and be smiles at me then stuffs some more in his mouth, I giggle quietly.

Louis, oh Lou, he is the bests brother I could ever have.

I'm so glad to have a Wonderful man like him in my life besides Harry. But he's unique, loud, funny, caring, sweet, and well he's Louis.

What more can I say besides I love him to death. He talks to Niall and try's to take some chips but Niall refuses so he crosses his arms and leans back in the chair pouting.

I giggle and he hears me and smiles but returns the frown.

I shake my head and look at my one and only Harry Styles.

I'm so happy to call him mine, after everything that has happened in are lives we managed to get past it and move on to a greater life.

I love him so much, he's smart, funny, cheeky, spontaneous, childish (sexy tho), handsome, and honestly the truth be told, he's the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

Thinking of him is bringing butterflies all over my tummy.

He is just so amazing to be with.

I hope the months finish soon because without him is like without breathing and I can't live like that. Harry looks at me and smiles, dimples peaking out each side of his cheeks.

I smile as he takes my breath away now and forever he will do so.

"I love you" I mouthed to him smiling happily.

"I love you babe" he still smiles the same way.

-----

"Plane 37 is boarding" the intercom voice Echo's threw the airport I smile sadly and turn to the boys to say goodbye.

"Ok guys, it's time to go." Paul says taking their carry-ons.

I huge Niall, Lou, Liam, and Zayn and kissing there cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you." Harry whispers while hugging me.

'Im gonna miss you to Haz!" I smile and let go to kiss him.

He kisses back and lets go to walk to his gate. Then he turns around to wave and blow me a kiss, I catch the kiss and giggle putting it to my lips.

Harry smiles and walks away till I see him know more.

"Bye Harry..." I sigh and walk to the car with Nat, and Jackie.

"Ok guys wanna go shopping?" Jackie asks to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah sure." I smile.