ᗷOᑎᑌᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

Bonus Chapter

Back in the small Hanok Village located in the countryside near Seoul, the members and their partners all gathered in the Main hall at the end of the seven houses

Back in the small Hanok Village located in the countryside near Seoul, the members and their partners all gathered in the Main hall at the end of the seven houses. They were having dinner with their wives and the kids.

The members who already had kids were, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook while the rest were still in the early stages of their honeymoon except Hoseok and Zara who'd been expecting their first baby boy.

There were five kids in their own little Villa in total, three boys and two girls. Namjoon's son had Soonie's attention since the day the kids started talking. Jeong Seok was a shy one but Yoon Na took care of Jin's eldest Seohyun, and Jeong Seok really well, so he didn't feel out of place whenever her sister paid too much attention on Namjoon's son.

"They're growing up so fast, look at them." Jana pouted emotionally as she watched how Yoon Na gave Jeong Seok a piece of meat from her plate.

"I know. I told Namjoon I wanted more kids too but he's playing hard to get." Soo Ah confessed with an eyeroll.

"Right? I wish I had twins too," Jana stated as Yoongi raised an eyebrow in her direction.

"It must be hard taking care of three babies, huh?" Jimin asked Areum after planting a kiss on Hye Yoon's shoulder. Jimin didn't care where they are or who they're with, he'd show Hye Yoon how proud he was of her and how much he loved her presence around him.

Areum gave him a confused look but based on how the members were already laughing, she eventually understood what Jimin meant.

"Jungkook is a big baby." Hoseok teased.

"Well, you're not wrong." Areum agreed jokingly before wiping Jeong Seok's mouth carefully and did the same to her husband sitting on her other side.

"Whose side are you on, really?" Jungkook asked.

Areum shrugged. "Yours, of course, baby."

Jungkook rolled his eyes as the others laughed again. The countryside is such a peaceful place, it was so quiet and so calm that their laughter was the only noise that echoed in the small Village they owned. Crickets visit late at night once in a while but even that was a peaceful sound. Not to mention the fine and fresh wind in the countryside was far more refreshing than the polluted air in the city. Areum wished the kids would grow up in such a peaceful environment but hers and her husband's job were in the City. Humans really couldn't get everything in life at once, but Areum and Jungkook eventually learned to be content of what's been gifted generously in front of them.

~                     ~
🔞🔞🔞

~           ❀          ~🔞🔞🔞