Chapter 9

I'm alive and well, but I have to deal with my mom and her hype fixation to get things done so I will be busy.

Techno's POV

"Where the hell have you been?" Tommy asked me as I walked through the door, I felt the bruise on my shoulder aching.  All I want to do is fall asleep and get this night over with. "Oi, you ok man?" Tommy asked "I'm fine Tommy." Phil came over after hearing my voice. "You ok Techno?" Phil asked in the worried fatherly tone, that I know and hate. "Fine, just got into some trouble on the way home." Phil stopped me from walking past him by grabbing onto my bruised shoulder, I inhaled sharply and turned towards Phil "What kind of trouble?" I snorted "You know XD, the infamous shadow?" He nodded "Well its not one man it's two and I meet both of them alongside the leader of Las Nevadas and the heirs to the Eggpire." 

Phil looked at me with wide eyes. "You meet XD?" He started to chuckle and looked back at my serious face. "You're not joking?" I shook my head, Phil let me go. Probably too shocked by the information. "What did he want!" I heard him yell, "Our help!" There was no follow up so I continued to walk to my room. I took off my shirt and grabbed a towel, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. As the water heated up I looked at the bruise in the mirror. 

"I need you to help us get the FBI out of here, they could cause some trouble for us in the future." All 4 of us laugh, "Why would we help you?" Quackity asked "Cause I said so." Dejan said, Quackity was about to speak again when Dejan flew at him and kicked him in the gut. He grabbed Sapnap's arm and twisted it behind his back. He hit George in the neck making him fall, Sapnaps arm looked ready to snap as he let go of it and threw him to the ground. He grabbed my arm and flipped me over his back, all my impact was stopped by my shoulder. "You will listen or else the only other thing you get won't be just bruises." All 4 of us were on the ground groaning, "We also have something that you all care about." They showed us a screen, on the screen was two pictures. 'Karl and Dream' "now do you want to listen?"

I punched the counter in my bathroom. 'I will protect you Dream.'

Dream's POV

"That was fun." Karl said "What?" I questioned, Karl took off the cloak and ruffled his hair "Using ourselves as leverage for ourselves." I laughed and looked over at him. "I suppose but now we can sit back and watch the whole thing play out." Karl sat down on the couch and handed me my cup of cocoa. "Will we ever tell them?" I shrugged, Karl didn't seem too pleased by my answer. "I think if they get rid of the FBI then yes." Karl looked over at me "What if they don't? I really do like them" I looked over at Karl "Then we make the deal even sweeter, lets get them back tomorrow so we can discuss." Karl nodded before adding "No violence though" I nodded.

3rd Person's POV

Dream and Karl were walking into school, they were on their way to the first class. Punz, George and Sapnap were walking towards the two but were engrossed in their own conversation. Fundy was behind the two male by a couple of feet. Techno, Wilbur and Niki were off to the side near the wall talking with one another. Back to the story. As Dream and Karl were walking all the football jocks came down the hall in a riot knocking people out of their way, mostly people just moved out of the way. Karl and Dream were not one of the lucky ones. Karl got tripped by one of the footballers on accident it sent him backward, in hope of stopping himself he grabbed Dream but ended up pulling him too.

As they fell both of them landed in strong, muscular chests. Their heart were beating and they felt the warmth surround them. Strongarms wrapped around each of them as they go themselves settled. Looking up they were in the arms of George and Sapnap...

This ain't a fairytale.

Karl pulled Dream down to the floor with him, Dreams bag got kicked away down the hall by the oncoming cheerleaders chanting "Our First Game Is This Saturday! Come See Us!!!! And Show Your Pogger Pride!" Britney personally gave Techno a ticket for the game. "Hope to see you there~" Avery gave one to both George and Sapnap "Come see us play." The 2 cheerleaders followed the rest of the squad. The hallway slowly went back to normal, people were talking about the game now, both good and bad.

Karl and Dream were still on the floor once the stampede was over. There were flyers spread out around the halls, "I hate Game week." Dream said as he pushed himself off the floor, Karl groaned and sat up off the floor "Same." Dream walked towards Fundy who moved himself to the side as the stampede went by. Dreams bag laid in the mess of flyers, "Stupid jocks, stupid cheerleaders." Dream mumbled on the way over to his bag. Karl was waiting for Dream in the same spot. "Don't worry we will do what we do every game week. Skip and go on a trip, unless something happens to come up." Karl said linking their arms, "don't jinx it." 

Hooray! Next Chapter there will be more XD involved and stuff. (No review)