Chapter 4

Let's have a look at our other players in the game, only for a second though. Wouldn't want to distract from the main entertainment.

Fundy's POV

By the end of the day I felt frustrated with myself, I have had one image inside my head the whole day, I couldn't get that cute guy that showed us around campus out of my head...not the brown haired curly one the small dirty blonde one, while his friend was quite cute, I love his eyes...and his hair...and his smile...I liked how nervous he could get if someone threw in a joke or directly talked to him. 

He was just so easy to mess with and seemed like a really adorable guy... while these thoughts are enjoyable I did have a mission to complete. Time to focus, time to figure out why Eggpires successors were enrolled at Pog college.

Techno's POV

Look some where else I have a plan going on, your not going to know until I want you to know chat.

George's POV

I swear those other guys look familiar, especially the pink haired male. I know them from somewhere but where? I'll sleep on it. I can think about Dream again, he has really fluffy hair and beautiful eyes and a sweet smile. He seems very shy but there is something else to him...I sound like a high school girl with a crush ugh! What are you doing to me Dream. "Goodnight Sapnap!" 

"Night George! Good luck with that crush" 'Piece of shi-' 

"I could say the same to you" 

"shut the fuck up!!" 

"LANGUAGE!!!!"

Sapnap's POV

It's not a crush, it's a tiny feeling for a guy that every time I think about him I smile and blush because of his cute laugh and tiny hand gestures he does whenever he's excited. But it's not a crush, no. It's currently 12 am so I should go to sleep soon, I have my B classes tomorrow and one starts at 6...AHHHH this schedule is shit. "Language." Wha- how did he know? 

 'Secrets' in my profile apparently really good 😌. Also for the people who read 'Dreams a Villain? Right' there is a sequel, it's called 'Me? A hero?' Go check it out. Enjoy your day/night/evening/morning.