Chapter 7

Dream's POV 

I saw Karl walking back to my table in the library. His face was slightly flushed and he seemed disoriented. "You good?" I asked him, he nodded and sat down. "I'm good...Tell me what happened with you." I looked around before looking back at Karl "So I came to the library and I was reading like usual when Schlatt comes and tells me I need to give some papers to Fundy in my next class. I agreed but right after someone scares me so I smashed their face into the table after they tapped me but it was actually Fundy. So Fundy shows up telling me he would just take the papers now because he wanted them earlier. I give him the papers and he stared at me then complimented my eyes and freckles. He gave me a kiss on the hand and left."

Karl was smiling "I think Dreamy has a secret admire~" he teased, I scoffed "Yeah right." Karl kicked my leg under the table playfully "Continue." I cleared my throat "Then I texted you but was interrupted again. This time it was Techno he was just in here for a  book. Then he asked me for my number because were in 3 classes together and it would be easier to talk about work." Karl looked excited "Did you give him your number?" I nodded and Karl giggled. "Make that two admirer's" this time I kicked his leg. "What happened with you? You told me a little bit but not the full story." 

Karl stopped giggling "Well I ordered some coffee at the shop and left, I wasn't paying attention because I was texting you so I accidently ran into a guy and spilled my coffee over his shirt.  Then I asked what I could do to fix it and he said I could give him my phone number. He proceeded to flirt with me until I gave him my number." I stared at him wide eyed. What was with us today? "What's his name?" I asked "Quackity." I raised an eyebrow "Quackity?" "Quackity." He assured me, "Quackity as in..." he slouched in his chair. "Probably." I wheezed "This is going to be interesting...definitely  interesting."

I checked the time, it was almost time for my first class. "Alright, we should get going. Don't want to be late." Karl and I have our schedules run on the same time but we have different classes. "Yeah...I will update you on anything that happens but we are still meeting for lunch right?" "Of course!" I replied cheerfully. We walked to Karl's class first "Bye! See you at lunch" Karl said, he gave me a hug before walking into his classroom. I waited for him to enter the classroom before heading off to mine. 

I saw Fundy walking and tried to sneak away before he noticed me. Key word tried. "Dream! Are you going to class?" I inwardly groaned "Yes, I wouldn't be standing outside the door otherwise." I said jokingly but with a little sarcasm, "Oh...right." He gave out a forced chuckle "Can I go in...?" He looked embarrassed and moved out of the way "Right! Sorry..." I walked through the door with Fundy hot on my trail. "Could I sit by you? I don't wan to sit next to Britney again..." Yeah, I understood that Britney is something. "Sure." 

Fundy sat next to me and had a small conversation with me until class started and after that we both just focused on the lesson. Class was over and I left and walked around campus until I had to meet Karl for lunch. After lunch Karl and I went to our next class which Techno also happened to be in. We finished our second class for the day and since it was Friday we decided to do a movie marathon so we went to the store bought some candy and popcorn. Our last class was at 6  so we were free for the weekend around 8. We had some grilled cheese with tomato soup for dinner because we were too lazy to make anything else.

3rd Person's POV

Karl and Dream were happy for the beginning of their weekend. Dream made hot chocolate while Karl put on a crime show, they sat on the couch and snuggled up in blankets, they were laughing through the night enjoying the show.

Meanwhile...

"How about a wager." Techno said, George and Fundy looked at him and motioned for him to carry on "Who ever wins his hearts, gets a favor from the other two. Once the other two lose they stop trying to win his affection." Techno finished. George and Fundy nodded and held their hands out. "Deal. May the best man win." George said as Techno shook their hands. 

Ok so the classes are like A + B days, each day they flip so yeah. It will tell you who's with who according to Dream's classes. 

1A-Techno, Wilbur, Niki, Punz, George, Sapnap, Fundy, Foolish, Karl

2A-Karl, Niki

3A-George, Wilbur, Punz

4A-Techno, Wilbur, Foolish

1B-Fundy, Foolish, Sapnap

2B-Techno, Karl

3B-Karl, Sapnap, Punz

Please check out my new Dreambur/Dreamnoblade book 'Scarlet Light'

Or my short Dundy book I am working on 😊 called 'Runaway'