"Here we are at the end of the road, a road thats quietly caving in."

A/N: laughing because my chapter titles are going to be long af with the song quotes lol. And thank you to everyone whose reading! It means a lot :-)

Enjoy x

Elizabeth

I feel my hands shake as I unfold the rest of the letter that was between my fingertips. After reading the first sentence of this letter I had to relocate to my room.

"Congratulations Elizabeth George. You've been chosen to be a Kid In The Dark. More info coming soon.

For now, we will give you the location to meet us at. Please do not worry, we won't hurt you. We are just like you.

Please do not bring anyone with you and please bring a book bag full of extra clothes and toiletries.

Meet us at the abandoned detention center downtown at 1am. Hope to see you there, love."

There were many thoughts that swarmed my mind as the letter dropped from my hold.

First of all I had absolutely no clue where this letter came from because there was no returning address. It wasn't creepily made with those cliche magazine letters or typed professionally.

It was handwritten and colored in the worst way possible. I didn't know what to do as I stared at the letter on the floor. I glimpsed at my clock to find that it was already 11:30.

I decided to go, avoiding the voices that told me not to go. After all, I had nothing to lose anyways.

After packing the things the letter told me to, also sticking a gun and pepper spray just in case, I snuck out my window and began walking downtown. The walk to the detention center was half an hour away so I plugged in my earphones.

"Hello?" I yell into the detention center. The lights were on even though it was abandoned. I held the gun tightly in my hands but keeping the safety lock on.

I edged myself in and looked into the closed cells. Some were clearly opened while some were closed with the little food slot.

"Holy shît why did I agree to do this?" I laughed bitterly. I heard footsteps and began running down the hallway.

"Holy fûck shît dàmn why did I agree to do this," I breathe.

Before I knew it, someone grabs my frame and pulls me into a dark room.

✘✘✘

A/N: sorry :-( it's short and it sucks but after I get all of this stuff down I'll get more interesting stuff in! Thank you all for reading and I hope y'all like it. I'm originally writing this story for sethrogan so you should read her stories bc theyre really good. My fav is fanfiction.

Enjoy the picture of a cow with a Jesus beard.

//Vote and Comment pls\\