"Here we are at the top of a hill, a hill thats quietly crumbling."

So those of you who wanted to see who I was, here I am! It's from Easter/ my aunts wedding aha (I took it off because there are people who I know irl who are following me and idk which account is theirs)

Almost 4k reads omg

✘✘✘

Elizabeth

"Thank you for coming to see us tonight! We're All Time Low, goodnight!"

I couldn't feel my lungs or my face or my feet. I was too overwhelmed with emotion that my senses have shut down.

"Are you okay Lizzy?" Michael whispered, softly gripping my shoulders.

"Y-yeah I'm just overwhelmed," I quivered,"No one has done something like this for me."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled further into his arms because I could feel the warmth that radiated off of him. I shivered when he pulled away from me.

"Here," he said, shrugging off his leather jacket. He helped me thread my hands into the large jacket. I let a small blush coat my cheeks as I quietly thanked him.

"There's more you cutie," he giggled, grabbing my hand and dragging me behind the stage. Standing behind it was the one and only, Alex Gaskarth. I held in my screams and my gasps. I couldn't embarrass myself now.

"Michael! Long time no see! How've you been?" He smiled, pulling in Michael for a bro hug. The way their arms constricted as they hugged made my legs melt and my heart burst with affection.

"Sorry dude. I've been focusing on my studies lately and it's been hard," Michael pulled back. I stood awkwardly and stared at my feet, shifting it back and forth. I was slowly picking up Calum and Luke's habits because we hung out so much.

"Whose the cutie behind you?" Alex asked, pointing at me,"did mikey finally score a girl?" I quickly wiped the non-existent tears and hoped my mascara didn't run from before. Thank god for waterproof mascara.

"Actually we're not dating. He just wanted to repay me for running into me," I spoke shyly," you guys are amazing by the way."

"Thanks love! How'd you like Kids in the Dark?"

"Amazing! Where'd you get the inspiration for the song from?" I asked in awe. It was a major coincidence that there was a song written about the 'secret society.'

"Heard rumors around town when I was here a year ago about a place where teens and stuff go as a getaway. I tried to find it but apparently it's well hidden. It inspired me to write it though."

I smirked to myself because I, out of all people, knew about it. I had no clue if Michael knew about it.

It seemed like they knew what I was thinking as they stared intently at me.

"You're apart of it aren't you?" Alex raised his eyebrow.

"Um.. yeah," I chuckled.

"Can we see the place?"

"I have to call Ash."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Can't a girl talk to a guy without being accused of being in a relationship?!"

✘✘✘

Short but sweet? Who do you ship more, Michael + Elizabeth or Ashton + Elizabeth (I can't think of a good ship name)?

Thoughts on Alex knowing Michael?

//Vote and Comment pls\\