Chapter 20

Hello guys. I'm back. But I'm not writing the story! I found someone who is doing it for me. I'm just adding details and editing them! Thank you for your continuous support. -christy

XXX

Elizabeth's POV

We left the venue of the concert after it died down and started walking in a comfortable silence back to the car. As we got in, Ashton reached his hand to turn on his car. I touched his hand before he did so, and stared at him happily.

"What you did today was really thoughtful and it meant a lot to me," I whispered, grabbing onto his rough hands.

"I mean i know how to make a girl happy," he says smirking and winking at me. I laughed and slapped his arm.

"I was trying to be nice and sappy! You ruined the moment!" I exclaim. He just chuckles and shakes his head.

"But I'm happy you liked it and I'm even happier you said yes to be my wonderful girlfriend," he finishes smiling cheekily. He kisses me on the cheek and finally starts the car.

I smile to myself as he grabs my left hand. I turned the radio up and we sang along to all the songs even though our voices were already hoarse from the concert.

X

"Goodnight sweet cheeks," Ashton smiles as we walk into the housing building. He kisses my cheek one final time before heading to his room.

I giggle at his sweetness and walk into my room sighing and closing my door. I turn around to see a phone light glowing on my bed and  I instantly scream before turning on my light.

"Hey Elizabeth how was the date?" Michael says smiling innocently at me. Ashton runs in, with only his boxers may I add, looking frantically around the room to only see Michael laughing on the bed.

He kisses my forehead mumbling another good night before flipping michael off and leaving the room. I sit on one side of my bed before turning to him.

"Mikey what the hell are you doing in my room, in the pitch black?" I asked looking at him amused.

"Well I was waiting for you to get home so you could tell me all about your date!" he said clapping his hands excitingly.

"Weirdo," I laugh, pushing him before I tell him everything.

X

"So he came on stage and I said yes," I explained,  finishing off the story.

"That's so cute, god I come up with such great ideas " he says chuckling. Michael pretends to accept an award before I end up hitting him with a pillow.

"Yeah yeah, well Im tired Mikey so this is where I kick you out."

I hug him like a bear and push him towards the door.

"Good night Liz" he whispers, closing my door.

I change into a tank top and shorts and climb into my bed and cuddle up to my covers.

I'm half asleep when I hear my phone go off once then a second time right after it. I ignored it and closed my eyes again. I then heard a bang on my wall from Ashton's room.

I got up and grabbed my charged phone before laying back down. I stared at the bright screen and saw two messages from Ashton.

From Asshton

I can't sleep :-(, can I come lay with you?

From Asshton

Pretty Please?

To Asshton

You just woke me up from slumber? Why would I?

To Asshton

Jk get your lazy ass over here ;)

I heard a thump outside my door before Ash walks in through my door. I scooted over patted the spot next to me, he came over, and wrapped his arms around me snuggling closer to me.

"Goodnight Liz," I heard before I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.

XXX

A Note from the new Co-Author!:

Hey Guys! So my name is rhiannon also known as rhimariee on wattpad. I am now the one writing the chapters for this book! I have alot of big plans for this book and im excited to see how it turns out! I hope you enjoyed this chapter it took me foreverrr to write. Anyways until i see you again, Love you guys! <3