"Looking up, I see a falling star."

HOLY SHÎT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! 7.1k+?!¡11!! I love you all so so much ❤️

So I went to see All Time Low (fûcking great live btw) and when I heard Kids in the Dark, I thought of you cuties :-)

I'm thinking of doing a Q & A soon so watch out for it ;-)

Congratulations kxssmeirwin for winning the lyric competition in the last chapter! I'll be adding you soon :-)

///

Ashton (ooh what a change of events)

"Thanks for letting us film here dude! Everyone here can be in it if they want. If you don't mind Jack, Rian, Zack, and I would like to take a look around," Alex agreed, shaking my hand. I watched as they walked away and decided to go talk to Elizabeth about the opportunity. I recalled her stepping outside so I followed my instincts.

I pushed the door open and spotted Elizabeth leaning against Michael on the grass. My heart quickly sunk as I heard them giggle.

"You've got to be fûcking kidding me," I whispered, going back inside. I shouldn't be like this because their wasn't a label placed on us but it hurt like hell to see her with someone else.

I walked into my room and jumped when I found Calum sitting on my bed. He gave me a confused expression before standing up.

"Why are you in my room?" I ask, falling into my bed. I stuffed my face into the fluffy pillow that I kept when I was upset.

"I was trying to find my game you borrowed last week and never gave back. Why do you look like you're gonna cry," Calum asked, tilting his head like a lost puppy. I stared at him and then he realized.

"You're jealous about Michael and Elizabeth aren't you?!" He laughed. I felt my cheeks burn as I hid under the pillow. He continued laughing until I tossed the pillow at him.

"He got her an opportunity to meet her favorite band and you know what I did?" I scoffed," I held her back from her mom in a parking lot!"

"Why are you so jealous," Calum chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"Because it seems like he won her over."

"Don't doubt yourself dude. It'll all work out," he sighed, patting my back and leaving the room. Minutes later, I felt the space next to me sink. I look up to see Elizabeth staring at me, smiling.

"You're a jealous little motherfûcker aren't you," she giggled. I crossed my arms and groaned, looking the other way.

"He's like a brother to me Ash! We concluded that we're just gonna be lame âss best friends!"

"How do you know it's going to stay that way," I whispered, staring into her eyes. I was such a sensitive guy and I hated my feelings. She broke me from my day dream and leaned close to me until our noses touched.

"Because there's someone that's occupying my heart at the moment," she whispered. It took all my courage to kiss her, then and there. It was like pure magic. I could feel fireworks and symphonies exploding around us.

We pulled apart minutes later and I pulled her close. Her nose was lightly tinted a pink color and I heard her sniffle a little.

"Cold?" I asked, admiring the way her small frame looked against me. She quickly nodded so I pulled her closer and wrapped a blanket around us.

"Hope you know Michael is also gay as fûck."

"Holy shît."

///

Sorry not sorry :-)

Also sorry for the short chapter!!:-(
I'll write more soon I promise!

What's your favorite All Time Low song?

{hella unedited}

//Vote and Comment pls\\