16. it's almost time; sounds like goodbye

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

ꜱᴏᴏɴ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. It will be your time, and the days are counting down. You count the seconds, minutes, the hours that you have left at Grace Field. The time you have left with Ray and Emma. The time you have left with Phil.

The time you have left with Norman.

Every time that he requested for the date of the escape to happen sooner made your heart clench, your stomach flip.

First, you had about two months, then the time reduced to only about two weeks, now... it's only a matter of days.

It's almost time, time to begin.

♗ ♔ ♕ ♘

Emma first went running after Don and Gilda, then Norman, and then Ray. Ray stopped for a second before following them, pausing to look at you. You said, "I'll just go to bed... tell Don I'm sorry for threatening him." Ray then gave you an odd look, nodding to you, and then left.

Now you stand in the dark dining room, rocking on your heels, nothing but the small lantern on the table illuminating the darkness.

You frown, why do people think they can hide from you?

"Come out, come out, from where you are~", you chide the darkness in a sing-song voice.

You hear nothing, and you stand alone in the darkness.

Until, someone steps forwards, revealing themselves.

"Ah, Sister, lovely night isn't it?"

Sister Krone sneers, "Now, now, Y/N. I think it's a little ways past your bedtime..."

She stands right in front of you, peering down at your figure, you smirk.

"And I think it's a little rude to spy," you tap your chin coyly, "Don't ya think?"

You hear the woman's raging thoughts, you are surprised that she hasn't ripped your head off yet like she's done with that doll of hers.

Krone smiles and laughs darkly, "My dear, nothing can get past you... But I wonder, why didn't you rat me out?"

You shrug, stepping away from her and look outside the window, where Don, Gilda, Emma, Norman, and Ray talk, "Becuase I wanted you to hear, because I know what you're planning."

You spin around to her and tilt your head, "Becuase I know ev-er-y-thing!"

Sister Krone, struggling to keep her composure, says, "You don't know anything little girl."

You chuckle, "Ah! But that's where you're wrong! I hear a lot, and I'm always hearing. Therefore, I know a lot about you Sister," you step to her. You give the woman a sickly sweet smile, "Little Krone always tries her best in school, Little Krone wants to be a Mama, Little Krone would throw anyone under the bus," your frown drops, "Just to feel a little human," you growl.