Chapter 10

Ahmed mansion is beautifully decorated by white lilies and blue orchids looks extremely magnificent and fascinating, straight out of fairytale books. Guards have been strictly told to look after everything from security to arrangements due to which ayaan accompanied sidharth instead of his brother asad. They r having alot of issues, differences, most importantly police officer and mafia's can never stand each other sighing dialled someone's number informing him to reach here as soon as possible.

"Yayyy, chachu is getting married ..." an innocent soul jumps in happiness she is too naive or kind to realise tension surrounding their mansion.

"Be quiet, papa is already upset" poor zoya demanded adorable zainu whose getting excited unaware of her father and uncle's differences.

A beautiful lady is seen wearing diamond jewellery around her neck as well as empty hands adoring it with shiny bracelet and gorgeous ring. The maids help her in wearing beautiful pair of heels as well as setting up dreamy lacy veil she carries her wedding gown like a princess, everything is beyond perfection, her innocent pale face is brilliantly mask through several layers of makeup to fool everyone present downstairs unlike herself whose miserably broken.

She doesn't cry seems like her tears have been dried emotionlessly glanced at mirror one last time, pitying misfortunes and sarcastically laughing on herself for standing helplessly and choosing death over life. He is murder considering him as husband will be next to impossible yet misfortunes occur holding back breath, wiping off dreadful tears and maintaining poker face walks down aisle followed by several bride-maids, gaining everyone's attention.

"Waoooo, she is beautiful mamma looks like a fairy mashallah !!" compliments adorable zainab clapping and jumping in excitement.

Zoya couldn't stop her enthusiastic daughter from running and accompanying bride towards groom whose completely smitten by her innocent face. She is a perfect combination of beauty and gorgeousness, didn't realise his heart skips a beat which usually stays cold or numb, how come, she affect him so much ?

"She doesn't look beautiful" his mind yelled.

"Stop checking her out" his heart snorted.

He forwards hand like a true gentleman instead of holding, she confidently roll eyes asking bridesmaid for help and they did after earning permission through simple nod from their boss. He doesn't know why, her attitude irked him, what does she think of herself, ladies die, to gain his attention.

"Qaazi sahab, dulhan agaye hain nikkah padna shuru karein" raheem ahmed announced, confidently standing beside sidharth and smirking at shehnaaz.

"Rukiye ... aap meri behan ke saath zabardasti nahi karsakte" shaheen khan is extremely agitated, his voice and presence, make shehnaaz emotional. He was informed by supportive friend, asad ahmed thankfully arrived on time to meet his little sister getting blackmailed for marriage.

"Bhai ... aap yahan" she became extremely happy and protected as soon as he pulled shehnaaz into his protective embrace.

"Kaisa hai, mera bacha, kabse tujhe dhoondh raha hoon, I couldn't even sleep darr gaya tha soch kar kahin kuch galat toh nahi hogaya, shukar khuda ka you are absolutely fine, chal yahan se, mere hote huwe, zabardasti shaadi karne ki zaroorat nahi, tum sirf apne marzi se karoge aur police wale ke behan kisi don mafia se rishta nahi banayegi" shaheen uttered, pulling her down that's when she felt strong pair of arm tightly gripping her wrist, due to which lands on his chest getting astonish.

"Dare you leave ... I will shoot him .... do you want to see him dead ?" huskily whispered leaving her astonish, taking deep breath and plastering fake smile turns to face exasperated shaheen whose literally on verge of pulling out gun shoot him to death, how dare, this monster held back his sister ?

"Haath chod, meri behan ke saath zabardasti shaadi karne ki himmat kaise ki mere hote huwe, aisa nahi hoga, keep dreaming, chal shehnaaz !!" he yells to witness him smirk, blood boils, as soon as his little sister pretends to smile. It drove him insane surely they have blackmail her to dance on their finger tips.

"Your mistaken, yahan kuch bhi zabardasti nahin horaha, we love eachother haina babe ?" he asked, authoritatively encircling hand around her waist.

"Kya ... bakwaas kar rahe ho .. aisa nahi hosakta ... meri behan tum se pyaar nahi karsakte, sahi kaha na shehnaaz ?" he anxiously questioned.

"I love him ... bhai aapko galat fehmi huwe hai, yahan zabardasti nikkah nahin horaha, hum dono khush hain aur chupkar isliye kar rahe thai kyunke darr tha kahin aap hamare rishte ko qabool na karein" she lied unable to meet his eyes showing immense disappointment. He has to question, why is she cooking up stories to protect bastard, however refrained himself as soon as his little sister requests qaazi sahab to proceed nikkah, she doesn't even need his approval ? thought shaheen, taking deep breath, chose to walk out ...

"Bhai ... aap mujhse naraz nahi haina ?" she asked, getting afraid to lose him after all has nobody except him.

"Main chah kar bhi apne pyaare behan se naraz nahi hosakta, I promise not to interfere in your decisions cause tu nikkah jaise bada faisla akele kar rahe hai, tujhe bhai ki zaroorat nahi isliye jaraha hoon lekin meri duaa tere saath hai, u will always stay happy, inshallah" she is broken to hear him going away worse promising to maintain distance and live according to her choice.

"Bhai ... please ... don't do this to me 💔" she helplessly cried. He didn't listen to shehnaaz disappointedly walks out followed by asad and police officers.

"We are getting late for nikkah !!" told sidharth, harshly pulling her along poor babe couldn't stop weeping and cursing her fate. Yusra ji feels awful while zoe prays for her peaceful life that's when qaazi sahab reluctantly asked everyone to settle down and started with bismilla 😍

"Do you shehnaaz khan, daughter of shafeeq khan accept sidharth ahmed, son of abid ahmed, as your husband ?" Qaazi sahab asked shehnaaz. She looked at him with immense hate and exasperation. He passed her dreadful glare, due to which poor babe remembers his cold and horrific threat, without thinking said "Qubool hai (I do)"

He repeats same question twice "Qubool hai" and third time she said "Qubool hai" in soft cracking voice, by the end, she almost chocked on her breath.

"Do you sidharth ahmed, son of abid ahmed accept shehnaaz khan, daughter of shafeeq khan, as your wife ?" qaazi sahab asked, without wasting time, he says "Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

Both didn't realise, how beautifully they will fall in love with each other ❤️😍 with this our sidnaaz, became inseparable until last breath.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment