Chapter 16

He kidnapped one of his rivals who dared to threaten him shot several bullets on his head without any second thought. He has become a heartless monster after washing hands and changing clothes proceeds out of torture room does not want to scare his wife already she is giving him a tough time. He arrives at 9:00pm to mansion by dinner time keeps a constant check on his wife getting update from his servants while entering accidentally collided into his brother asad ahmed whose going out dressed in a police uniform for emergency case.

"Dekh kar nahi chal sakte" furiously question asad upsetting his elder brother who chose to ignore their collision and move ahead.

"I can ask you same thing, dekh kar nahi chal sakte ?" he taunts infuriating his little brother fishing hands and clenching jaw proceeds out of mansion.

They came across after many days yet didn't bother to know each others well being instead taunted and ignored their inner hatred and frustration. He took deep breath walking inside dining area sees his namesake family having food silently ate boring salad and healthy food.

"Did you serve madam ?" asked sidharth, their maid nodded.

"Did she have medicines ?" he continues asking surprising everyone seated on dinner table since he never worries about anyone and now asking details have astonished everyone including servants.

"Yes sir, she had food and medicines" clearing throat, wipe off mouth lifting up a napkin and moving towards his room.

He opened door to witness her reading a novel maybe she went to library, why is she so freaking annoying no matter what will always go against his order her heart stops beating as soon as lifted up gaze to meet her shirtless husband. He looks super hot and tempting, she felt her breath stuck inside chest. His broad chest, perfect biceps and sexy abs are driving shehnaaz insane. He saw brown orbs possessing him through her reflection on mirror due to which smirks.

She completely forgot to breath, heart rate accelerates witnessing him coming closer with every step reaches corner of bed. He kept either hands around her pillow caging shehnaaz into his magical spell. She crawls backward until back hits against bed board their noses touch leans closer pushing her hair strands aside dipping handsome face inside crook of her neck, damn she smells like a rose addictive as smoke unable to control desire places warm kiss she tighten hold on his naked shoulders, realising their intimacy, broke spell.

"I know ... I am irresistible ... breath my chatterbox wifey" she inhales rapidly listening to his husky voice sending chills down her spine.

"Hayeee Allah, aap mere itne qareeb kya kar rahe hain, dur rahiye mr devil aye bade irresistible kehne wale, duniya ke aakhri insaan bhi honge phir bhi nahin dekhna pasandh karunge aur chatter box kis ko bulaya ?" she ask heading out of bed moving towards dressing table to get rid of her diamond earrings.

"Yeah right, that's why you were constantly staring me without blinking eyes" it made her stop and nervously bit lower lips thinking "kahan phass gaye yeh toh peeche pad gaye, tujhe bhi kya zaroorat thi desperate lover ki tarha unko tadne ki sirf looks wise ache hain warna dil ke kaale hain, kuch soch monster ka muh bandh karne ke liye" she didn't had anything to retort back however confidently says to remove that smirk off his face ...

"Main kuch soch rahe thi something really important" she lies by playing with the ends of dupatta constantly rolling on her fingers.

"Okay, may I know ... what had been so important to you ?" knows she's giving useless reason to hide her naughty actions hence thought to play along.

"Hayeee Allah, mujhe chatter box kehte hain khud itne sawaal karte hain waise sach mein insaan ko jhoot nahi bolna chahiye, ek ko chupane ke liye na hazaar bolne padte hain, phass gaye shehnaaz khan" she mentally smacks head.

"Mujhe bhai se baat karne hai" she finally uttered, folding hands against chest waiting for his reply instead of replying moves to bathroom carrying his shorts comfy shirt to change due to which she groans in frustration.

"Maine chup nahi baithna, aapko meri baat maane padegi" she furiously went to knock door asking him to fulfil her demands.

"Hadh hogaye jab dekho jawaab diye bina chale jaate hain ab aur nahi mujhse tolerate nahi hoga please hand over my phone and allow me to step out of the house mujhe apne khwaab pure karne hain ... na jaane .. kyun aap me mujhse shaadi ki please let live like a free bird" she cries, banging harder and pleading him to open or else she will leave this mansion.

"Tumhare soch hai, meri permission ke bina you cannot step out of this room forget about living like a free bird" sidharth pulls her aside, she follows inside.

"Why .... Just tell me once, what have I done to you ... why did you marry me kyun itne bade sazah di huh ?" she asks running behind and pulling his collar shouting on him to reply atleast one question.

"Mujhe freedom chahiye sidharth please for heaven sake let me live according to my choice stop invading my private life and restricting my dreams" she yells enough of her constant arguments and questions why can't she let him breath like for once without any fight ... always ends up destroying his inner peace.

"Shut up, I am not answerable to you" he furiously yanks her away, she lands on bed ... groaning leaves shutting door behind.

"Aap jaise ghatiya insaan sirf ek chees ke liye shaadi karte hain, mujhe apne is self respect ko khatum karke aap se freedom haasil karke rahunge aapse jaan chudwane ke liye kisi bhi hadh tak jaunge"she wipes off tears, plans on doing something unbelievable it may end up burning her soul into ashes 💔😭

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment