Chapter 11

Tears of helplessness, stream down acknowledging most dreadful truth of her sorrowful unhappy life. He successfully managed to destroy her innocent soul due to which she feels extremely alone and shattered to collect broken pieces of her delicate heart, mend it back. He doesn't realise, what his decision have done to her ... It ripped her soul apart ... It made her lonely ... It killed dream of having beautiful marriage ... A supportive and loving husband. 

He is an awful human being truly a monster even after witnessing her terrible  miserable condition, didn't get affected. He continued to blackmail enforcing helpless innocent girl to lie ... make her protective brother leave ... shehnaaz reluctantly did to save his life and now she'll be paying, for the consequences of her decision, how terrific and unfortunate. 

She had no idea of his name until qaazi sahab prayed for their happiness looks around to witness various people shutting eyes and raising hands to make dua    for their future and happy married life, it made her chuckle. They should plead almighty to end her life rather than living with this heartless man, forget about having any future. He notice her sitting like a dead soul raheem ahmed plaster fake smile while congratulating them for getting married. He is scared ... what if shehnaaz makes devil fall in love ? 

"Mubarak ho, umeed hai tum is ghar ki aur mere bache ki ache biwi sabit hoge welcome to our family" evilly smirk while blessing her and giving diamond set as per tradition of ahmed family, she didn't take infuriating him as it's way too disrespectful and insulting. 

"Wifey, better accept his gift rather than showing attitude !!" his voice is harsh cold and domination, flinching back, nervously held with trembling hand. His uncle smirks to see her getting mistreated, after all sidharth always considers him above everything, should better know and remember her actual place. 

Yusra ahmed nervously congratulates her son and daughter in law as well as introduces herself as his mom deep down irking sidharth. He cannot endure her presence yet maintains poker face. She doesn't want to test his patience anymore therefore quietly slides expensive pair of bangles in her hands told her to keep him happy doesn't matter at what circumstances their marriage took place leaving poor babe speechless. 

"It's easy for her to request as a loving mother but what about her happiness, wishes and peace instead of apologising she has audacity to request ?"spoke to herself wondering how everyone in this world is selfish for their loved one don't even bother to think of others pain or inner turmoil caused due to their children, how foolish and heartless. 

"We don't need your blessings, keep it to yourself .. leave us alone, return back this dirty piece of jewellery, next time, you better not accept anything from the strangers without my permission, understood ?" yelled, gritting teeth, pushing his mothers hand away and furiously gripping her hand to remove bangles. He can't accept even penny from this woman. 

"Ahhh ... your hurting me !!" she weeps, yanking his hand and slowly removing them while caressing her delicate wrist harshly gripped by sidharth. 

It's so difficult and complicated to understand this monster sometime, back he told me to accept gifts since it's disrespectful to reject. Now, when she did he is shouting for no reason worse physically torturing her ... how unpredictable 💔

"Itne nafrat mat karo sidharth ... main tumhare maa hoon ... tum chah kar bhi is sach se kabhi muh nahi mod sakte" she told getting emotional. 

"Leave before ... I lose my temper and forget your unfortunately my mother" it sounded extremely harsh and insulting unable to handle went down vanishing in crowd of rich people where none bother to stop or support poor woman. 

To be honest, shehnaaz couldn't believe .... how can devil be this disrespectful to his mother ... sidharth lacks good manner and antiquates ... shehnaaz must expect worst from him cause a shameless son could never be a loving husband however instead of respecting his mom was caring towards his uncle, strange.

In short, ahmed family is mysterious and crazy especially this dangerous mafia  whose behind her blood like an insane bug. A little fairy came to meet her gosh  freaking adorable in love with her beautiful face. She rolled eyes on devil while   proceeding towards shehnaaz. 

"Wtf babe, I am already fan of yours ... none of them ... here dares to roll eyes on devil expect this little fearless munchkin" she thought, deep down, excited to meet her finally she comes and forwards little palm for handshake. 

"As-salamu alaykum (that's how muslim greet) my name is zainab, will you be my friend ?" she cutely asked. 

"Walaikumaslam (greeting back) princess, aren't we already friends ?" told in cute babe voice imitating zainab and kissing her cheeks. 

"Your so beautiful, what should I name you, chachi is kinda ... boring" stood in her deep thoughts by placing finger on her chin, adoring shehnaaz from top to bottom, making her genuinely smile. 

"You look ... like a fairy ... may I call you a fairy ?" she asked, how beautiful this little angel is from inside, her parents have done brilliant job in her upbringing. 

"Of course, little angel" lovingly, pulling and pecking her cheeks. They were so  engrossed while talking to each other that sidharth's presence didn't matter it almost left him shocked. 

"At least, she is not crying ... let her talk rubbish and entertain herself" he told himself which didn't go unheard by shehnaaz. 

"Zainab enough of your discussion ... come here ... papa is already upset" zoya heard lecture from her husband. He want to keep daughter away from sidharth infact anything closely related to him can badly affect her in future. 

"Noooo, mamma come here and meet my fairy" zainab stubbornly deny that's when sidharth angrily told her to leave ... he knows asad is reluctantly staying here to protect his wife and daughter ... police officer job can put them at risk. 

"I hate you ... chachu" she made crying face and ran towards zoya infuriating shehnaaz. 

"Ya Allah, I am losing patience with every passing second, I feel like killing him chahe kuch bhi hojaye monster se meri thode bohut khushi bhi tolerate nahin hote bichare zainab ko apne gusse se dara diya, I swear kabhi bhoot bann kar will scare him to death" she mumbled.  

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗  keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment