Chapter 21

He doesn't like hurting shehnaaz yet ends up messing everything just to put on a fake mask of his devilish personality, which hardly exists. It stabbed her heart mercilessly causing a sharp pain to erupt and squeeze her chest, has permitted   her step out of the house to protect his family and name from getting ruined, it proves how disgusting and selfish monsters become for their benefit. He never thought or pitied her emotions cause none matters to him, such an idiot could have realised and understood his filthy motives yet blindly trusted him. 

She doesn't want to shed anymore tears due to which hurriedly wipe them off pretending to be okay ... yes, everything will be okay ... she won't satisfy such heartless people by crying over her misfortune, going to hospital is advantage for him as well as her cannot stay locked in this room for entire life, hence it is better to think about herself rather than going against to teach him a lesson. 

He went out of their room to breath fresh air and calm down his nerves surely his blood pressure must have increased after witnessing her break down. She pretends to be strong and unbreakable whenever sidharth intensionally plan to shatter her soul. He was getting affected therefore foolishly turns into rude arrogant and stone hearted monster reminding her of his real self. 

He is awful, disgusting and arrogant for this cruel world including her doesn't want to show his vulnerable side to anyone. He was never a cold hearted guy with time and dreadful situations people tend to change. He use to be loving caring, sweet and kind hearted soul, became opposite just to survive among  emotionless people. He was forced to horrible circumstances ruined him, he lost his actual personality and accepted darkness. 

He became a murderer instead of living his dreams ... yes, like anybody else sidharth ahmed had dreams, he had a loving fragile heart, he had emotions, he couldn't bear injustice, he was not a killer, he had never held a gun, tears were about to stream but sidharth quickly managed to suppress agony that ruthlessly clenches his heart to death, completely shutting up himself, walk back to another room and stayed awake. 

Next morning, shehnaaz prays and  dressed up into formals applied makeup turned to witness sidharth walking inside room. He goes to freshen up came back to view her texting someone immediately snatch's phone to check, she groans in frustration, how dare her read my text, gritting teeth ordered devil "how dare you check my phone, don't you have manners ?" she yelled, held his shoulder to meet his height "It's my right, shut up and move aside" read shehzaad asking her to meet him "In your dreams, kehdo apne bhai se meri ijazat ke bina tum kisi se nahi mil sakte" handing back. 

"G nahi, hadh mein rahiye zayada asmaano par chadne ki zaroorat nahi jab dekho order chalate hain jaise shehnaaz aapke koi chees ho jisko aap jaise devil ne khareeda ho aakhir samajh ke kya rakha hai ?" lost every ounce of patience and control literally pouched at him. 

"Next time, dare you peep into my phone !!" he smirked " You really think a person like me will be scared ?" she flinch back as soon as he pulled out his revolver and sensually stroke her neck "Be in your limit, ayaan will keep an  eye over your actions, be a good doctor and focus on treating your patients" huskily whispered, sending chills down her spine, breath hitched. 

"Sidharthhhh ... please allow don't be cruel ... I want to meet him" her soft voice trembling in fear "What makes you think, I will allow ?" huskily asked. 

"I don't know ... just let me please" he nodded "okay but infront of ayaan no meeting allowed behind my back, I neither trust you nor him" she sighed. 

They went downstairs, zainab warmly greeted her even though parents were slightly uncomfortable. They don't really support our friendship but like who cares to hell with everyone and their god damn problems, both are happy as well as proud to be each others back. 

"Hey sweetie, how is my cute little angel ?" giving her chocolates, she tightly hugs shehnaaz and pecked either cheeks "I missed you, are you going some where ?" suspiciously eyeing her belongings, phone and hand bag. 

"Yup, I work in a hospital as doctor !!" little zainu, gasped in surprise her cute beautiful orbs widened and jaw dropped "Waoo, so you treat patients I can't believe your actually a fairy who cures what they call ... diseases ?" stammer by the end of sentence facing difficulties in pronunciation. 

"Your so cute zainu ... mera shona puttu ... come let's have breakfast" every body ate quietly except two mischievous babies zainab and shehnaaz. They were constantly chirping like birds and laughing over random jokes "Is ghar mein kisi ko bhi khaane ke waqt baat karne ki ijazat nahi" uncle fumed. 

"Mujhe adat hai uncle ... can't help it !!" sternly replied, upsetting sidharth cannot tolerate if anybody misbehaves or back answers uncle "chup karke baitho shehnaaz learn to respect him, bade hain" she snorted. 

"Yeah right, the way you respect poor aunty !!" she couldn't restrict herself from giving him mouth shutting reply further driving him insane. 

"Not another word shehnaaz, don't test my patience, do you want to bear consequences ?" she innocently, shook head.

"Apologise for back answering uncle !!" felt like he mercilessly stabbed her chest squeezing poor soul to death "I am .. sorry" whispers almost choked couldn't speak or breath in his presence therefore furiously rush's outside without completing her breakfast followed by infuriated sidharth "chaliye ayaan I am getting late for work" ordering special guard. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment