Chapter 32

He woke up abruptly breathing heavily, his body trembling and nerves giving up, his mind numb, sweat beads forming on his forehead. He shuts eyes took deep breath to calm down his accelerated heartbeat when felt delicate touch around his sweaty body, opens dark intense orbs to witness shehnaaz hiding him like a babe in her protective embrace, he doesn't know why but clutched his wife tightly, as if his life is dependent on her therefore began cradling him back and fourth mumbling sweet words and hiding him on her chest. 

"Mera bacha, sidharthhh" kissed him, while stroking his back. 

"Papa .. k .. ke saath ... aise kyun huwa, why did he leave me .. alone ?" tears trickle down getting her dress wet, shehnaaz felt immense agony evoked on her chest due to which cried along her love sidharth, he deserves happiness she always wonders, what's depressing him so much ?

"Papa kyun chale gaye ?" his voice choked, she feels helpless and powerless how to handle his broken state, she lost her parents too however learnt that accepting harsh realities are way better than denying them. It's important to cope up or else sidharth will lose himself to depression, wait a minute, what are those pills for which he usually takes before going to bed ? 

There are several questions however no one is willing to reply, asking him is useless too, his state of mind proves how broken and miserable is he, yet he pretends to be ruthless and heartless infront of the world "I miss him bol na unko wapis ajayein" she nodded "shh, aapko pata ... woh yahin hain aapko dekh rahe hain" doesn't know why chose to look up .... met her pretty orbs reflecting hope as well as assurance "kidhar hain, nazar toh nahi arahe" his expressions shows disappointment, small babe is looking at his mother for    answering his deepest questions. 

"Apne aankh band karein aur unko mehsoos karein yahin hain aapke paas is dil mein rehte hain, aapko pata mere ammi aur abu mere dil mein rehte hain jab udaas hote hoon unse baat kar laite hoon" she smiled, telling him. 

He believes her words and shut eyes placing hand on his heart which beats after years that's when his father appeared, he smiled while tears roll down she instantly wipes off snapping him back on earth. 

"I am sorry, aapke ansoo nahi na ghirne de sakte" his heart, fluttered. 

"Ek baat maanenge ?" she asks, innocently. 

"Hmm" she smiles, happily held his hand and slowly proceeded to balcony where stars are beautifully glittering "wahan dekhein, kitne taare hain, sab chamak rahe hain, joh sabse zayada chamak raha haina, that's your papa I always speak to my parents by either placing hand on my heart or adoring most brightest star ... I feel they are watching me from heaven ... it's more beautiful, heart warming and satisfying emotion" he stared, at pretty eyes twinkling with happiness, as if gazing .. world's most purest soul. 

He quietly adores star glittering like diamond "hey papa, I miss u so much promise me whenever I come to speak you will hear me out" shines that's when his lips curled into satisfying grin. 

"Aap haste huwe bohut handsome dekhte hain" she praised. 

"Flirt kar rahe ho .. biwi ?" he smirk, she blushed. 

"G bilkul, shreaam kar rahe hoon aakhir apne shohar se kaise sharam" has become extremely naughty and flirtatious, doesn't leave chance, her wink nonstop praises and comments are leaving him speechless. 

He already broke his most important rule of shattering or sharing his part of dreadful memories. He didn't wanted to show his vulnerable side extremely regrets what if she makes fun of him or taunt in future. He must not depend over anybody, it's his problem not her head ache to look after him, he is too disappointed, what if she sympathises or pretend to be well wisher ? 

No doubt, she is well wisher cannot deny her genuine care and attention yet his heart doesn't have ability to break down walls and let her in. He feels too scared loving or trusting anybody is out of question. He hates his mother his support system who ruined their happy family, she might also end up doing something as terrible as her cause nobody in this world is trustful. 

"You should sleep !" his voice hard and cold. 

"Hayeee, kyun mera matlab .." her expressions became dull. 

"Maine keh diya na shehnaaz phir behas kyun karte ho ?" loudly, roared. 

"Hadh hai, khadus insaan, aapke baat nahi maane not until you have dinner kabse bana kar rakha hai table par aap sorahe thai, isliye uthana theek nahi samajha" in her soft voice, demanded.

"Why do you care for me ?" his eyebrows, twitched. 

"Hayeee, aapke deemag mein goli thode lage hai ... bhool gaye ke aap mere kya lagte ho ... uff nikkah ke papers rakhe hain ... let me show you" why she always frustrates him with her chatter box mouth. 

"Over smart bane ki zaroorat nahi, chup karke andar chalo !" he ordered. 

"Lekin .." she quietly, moves ahead. 

He had cold food although shehnaaz told servants to heat, doesn't listen to them due to which silently fed him, he doesn't dare to meet her pretty orbs constantly hunting for answers to her several unsaid questions. 

"Bass aur nahi khanna" looking away, wipes his mouth using wet tissues. 

"Ek sawaal puchaun, waada karein ... gussa toh nahi na karainge ?" cutely pouts while anxiously biting inner lining of her mouth. 

"Does my approval even matters to you ?" he snorted. 

"Well, it does .. har baat ke liye nahi cause main insaan hoon kabootar nahi jisko aap ne kaid karke rakha ho, khair jaane dein, aap ne jawab nahi daina" disappointedly, stood up to leave, instantly grabbed her delicate hand.

"Bole bina tumhe sukoon nahi milna" he whispered. 

"Bilkul" she giggled. 

"Kitne ache se jaante hain .. apne biwi ko .. I wanted to know .. do you regret shattering infront of me ?" nervously, questioned. 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment