Chapter 39

(I don't why, many of you haven't received notification of chapter 38, to understand latest chapter please read previous one, don't forget to vote comment ❤️🤗) 

They quickly reached nearest hospital, shehnaaz was taken inside treatment room sidharth was requested to wait outside as per hospital rules, he cannot enter inside due to which reluctantly agreed, they were cleaning her wounds thankfully her accident and head injury was minor didn't require operation. 

Ayaan is astonish to look at his cruel, heartless and ruthless boss break down always witnessed him cold, strong and unbreakable. He never cried pretends to be inhuman emotionless bastard. He has never been so vulnerable, on the other hand sidharth saw his precious babe unconscious, laying helplessly for getting treated instead of arguing with him like a chatter box. 

He cannot handle her miserable condition, his heart bleeds, his soul aches to such an extent that his breath becomes uneven. He cannot stand still .. entire body is trembling ... almost trips down ... gaining ayaan's attention "bhai plz khud ko sambhalein" he painfully cried, hugging his guard. 

"Apne bhabi ko bol na uthe mujhse lade !" pleaded, ayaan is shock to see his tears constantly rolling down, realising someone has finally manage to build special place in his heart. 

"Allah par bharosa rakhein inshallah sab theek hojayega" he assured, that's when sidharth took his support and stood up "masjid chal duaa karne, tere bhabi ka special connection hai unse kya pata woh sunn lein" drove to that place where sidharth never dared to step after his father's death. 

He had held him accountable therefore distanced himself from praying but today his soul wanted to plead in front of him, his wife is the closest to him after doing ablution prays whole heartedly, tears keep rolling down, raised hands for making duaa "papa ke jaane ke baad, maine aap se kabhi yahan akar baat karne ke koshish nahi ke, kabhi sajde mein akar roya nahi, naraz hogaya aap se kaatil bann gaya main, ibaadat karna bhool gaya main, just because you snatched my peace and happiness lekin aaj phirse umeed ke saath aya hoon, meri biwi, meri pakeeza mohabbat ko theek kardein" 

"Bohut maante hai aapko papa ko khone ke baad aaj pehle baar aya hoon umeed hai aap khaali haath nahi jaane doge" cried while raising hand .. it reminded him of those dreadful days when his father died. He has lost his everything even after pleading almighty to protect his family. He didn't so ended up pushing himself into darkness where there is no peace or shine.

"Bhai hospital se phone aya, bhabi ko hosh agaya hai" happily informed, thanking almighty for answering his prayers immediately rushed to their destination and reached private room where she is peacefully sleeping. 

He emotionally took her hands between his fondly kissing them, her eyes, cheeks, head covered with bandage, his heart couldn't stop crying ...

"I have fallen in love with you, 

I have not only fallen in love with you as a person, 

I am in love with your madness, 

I am in love with your flaws,

I am in love with the way you treat me,

I am in love with the way you speak, 

The way you share little things with me,

I am in love with a child within you, 

I am in love not only with you but

I am in love with your soul

I wish I could tell you babe, 

How madly I have fallen for you" 

"Ya rabb tera shukar hai !" praised, by kissing top of her head, she slightly opened eyes due to which sidharth blissfully smiled. 

"Kaise ho ?" she lifted hand to caress his handsome face "hayee, allah kya dekh rahe hoon mere pyaare shohar roh rahe hain" giggle, how could she laugh after waking up from a terrible accident indeed she is drama queen. 

"Bakwaas, main nahi roh raha" wiping off tears and plastering his famous poker face, how rude, she slapped him "wtf babe, maar kyun rahe hai ?" 

"Aap jhoot bol rahe hona isliye maara, accident bhi aapke wajah se huwa cause subah aap mujhe gussa dilate nahi aur main jaate nahi khud gaare chalake" she taunted. 

"Yeah right, khud ki galatiyaun ka bill mujh par phaad" she twisted lips.

"Aap ne ladaye kyun ke thi, mujhe gussa aya, chale gaye" she pouted. 

"I was getting late for work !" he tried to clear himself ... are they for real sometime back he was crying and she was fighting for life, they are little babies pure and innocent, passionately in love. 

"Gande wale kaam" she made correction. 

"Positive bhi bol de ... ghaadi" he replies, she laughed. 

"Ahhhh ..." holding head, she whimpered. 

"Kya huwa, dard horaha hai, kisne kaha daant phaad kar hasso .. takleef horahe hai chup karke baitho lekin nahi madam ko bol na zaroori hai, so obviously chatter box will speak" he scolded. 

"Hayeee, kitne bure hain aap biwi kuch waqt pehle hosh mein aye hai .... Pyaar se baat na sahi atleast daant na toh nahi chahiye" she explained. 

"G madam, ab baat sunn accident huwa kaise ?" he asked, in confusion it snapped her back to location where a truck purposely came to hit ... as if accident was well planned by someone with an intention to kill. 

"Kya huwa, dare you hide anything from me" he demanded. 

"Jab main drive kar rahe thi na achanak se truck mere samne agaye jiske wajah se panic hokar maine dusre taraf turn le liya tha" his heart jumped horrifyingly, thinking what could have happened if she hadn't used brain. 

"I don't think it was an accident kyunke maine horn diya lekin phir bhi .. I noticed truck driver didn't change his position, jaise ke unka intention na mujhe jaan se maarna tha lekin kyun ?" 

"Maine kisi ka kya bigaara hai ?" unable to understand, his motive to kill. 

"Don't worry, I will look into this matter tum rest karo main doctor se baat karke ata hoon" he is going to leave when she quickly held his hand.

"Darr lag raha hai, akele chod kar mat jayein !" she requested.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment