Chapter 22

He didn't allow her to open door instead anxiously spun her around to view fat droplets streaming down literally squeezing his damn heart out of chest, like a sharp knife evoking sharp pain across his spine unable to believe her affect on him, why does she bother so much when she means nothing to him ? 

"Le... ave ... my ... hand !!" she stammered, trying hard not to choke on some words hardly slipping out of her tongue in extreme rage and resentment, feels pathetic to become reason behind his gorgeous wife's precious emotion, wish to bring back her smile which he ruthlessly snatched on dining table, she was enjoying her kiddish baseless conversations with zainab shouldn't have scold shehnaaz or interrupted their cute moment, mercilessly asked to apologise it shouldn't have happened, for heaven sake, sidharth your wife wasn't doing a crime made his cold, rude and emotionless side understand. 

"You didn't have anything, I asked lily (old servant) to roll sandwich u should have it while going to hospital" she snorted, like seriously after being khadus dominative and irritating, sidharth is acting all caring, unbelievable, this cold stone hearted man is full of surprises, don't your dare melt like water be rude to him make him feel what you experienced a while back, heartless devil. 

"Really, you don't have to be so caring remember your a devil ... I don't want to assume and idiotically set my mind, leave me, I am getting late for work" it  didn't make any difference to him, none of her efforts to unlock herself out of his spell worked, freak her strength is zero infront of him, damn her hand will break anytime if she doesn't stop fighting this monster "hayeee, kitne zaalim hain aap sidharthhh mera haath chodein I don't need your fake concern" she yelled on top of her lungs making him groan in frustration. 

"Shut up, chup chaap khaalaina dare you leave it untouched ayaan make sure she does or else be ready to face my gun" poor boy trembled in extreme fear it made shehnaaz gasp cannot believe her namesake husband is threatening his special man to keep check on her food, did he lost his brain ? 

"Why are you acting like my loving and caring husband when everyone knows here how much we hate each other !!" she taunted, pulling herself out of tight grip constantly rubbing either sides of her shoulders "I am not trying biwi you have forgotten kuch dino pehle duniya ke samne hamara nikkah huwa tumne mujhe apna shohar qabool kiya, memory loss issues not good biwi I seriously doubt tum london ki best surgeon kaise bane, kahin degree fake toh nahin ?" 

"Aapke himmat bhi kaise huwe meri qualification ko question karne ki maine mehnat se kamaye hai aapke tarhan illegal kaam karke naam nahin kamaya" she want to hurt him witness little amount of rage yet he devilishly smirk due to which annoyance rushed in her senses and blood. 

"Your freaking irritating samajhte kya hain khud ko murder aur order karne ke ilawa kuch ata bhi hai jab dekho yeh karo woh karo, kyun aapke kyun suno ur  just trying to control everyone shohar aise nahi hote, main toh aapko maante bhi nahi phir bhi peeche pade hain" she continuously, blabber unable to take anymore simply proceeded towards his ferarri leaving her astonish. 

"Did he just walk over me, why does he always do that ?" groaning she asked ayaan to drive after settling inside, poor boy requests to finish sandwich, she reluctantly agreed doesn't wanna put anybody in trouble. 

He hates her right, why did sidharth care of her empty stomach, shouldn't be his business yet came running behind like a caring husband. Did you just call that khadus monster as your husband, her brain surprisingly questioned. He doesn't care about anyone freak murders without any second thoughts why are you so complicated and full of surprises ? 

One time, you laugh ... talk to me ... let's just say order me then other time u completely push me away, like I don't exist, why sidharth ahmed. You should be least bothered about my meal yet threatened guard to keep check. You're scolding me infront of everyone prioritising bitch uncle whose always giving me negative vibes, how dare you ask me to apologise him. 

Why are you so difficult to understand, sighing marched inside hospital gates followed by ayaan gosh why so annoying ... can't they let her breath alone at least for minutes without anybody present to keep constant watch or update him, she doesn't feel happy cause these rules are sucking her breath. 

"Kya aap mujhe follow karte rahenge ?" nodded, increasing level of irritation.

 "Why don't you ask your stupid boss to mind his own business ?" ayaan feels sympathetic yet follows order given by sidharth. He won't ever go against his rules she better realises and understands his loyalty towards him. 

"He is not stupid, I cannot go against his orders please cooperate bhabi !!" her  brown orbs widen as soon as heard him call her bhabi "Don't call me bhabi ur brother ain't my husband" she angrily, uttered.

"G theek hai, lekin boss ne kaha madam ya phir bhabi bulane ko !!" hell with his orders enough of them "koi zaroorat nahi, main jarahe hoon locker room please don't step in let me breath without any bodies permission" he stands outside she happily greeted everyone, doctors and nurses congratulated by bringing cake and flowers, she appreciated their gesture by plastering smile.  

She went to handles an emergency case met her patients who were to glad to meet her back, speaking to them feels amazing. It gave alot of peace, warmth satisfaction. It reminded her this world consist of some genuine kind-hearted souls who care about others happiness or existence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 I cried wrote after a very longtime ... I won't lie, it felt amazing     until harsh reality hit me hard as knife, miss you sidharth (hero) cause you are my sole reason of inspiration and motivation, I daily watch u shine like glittering star which reminds me your here, my heart beat are reminder as well cause you have captured important special place in my heart forever

Do vote 

Do follow 

Do comment (no rone dhone wale 🙏🏻❤️)