Chapter 18

Raheem ahmed is sitting on dining table sipping his morning tea while going through newspaper becomes astonish to view headlines related to his family where their traditions are being questioned. They are being criticised for old values assuming they don't permit daughter in law to work in hospital cause she ain't joining after getting married to sidharth various question arises like why are they not permitting her to work, she is one of the best surgeon what makes them restrict her dreams, when she pledge to protect millions of lives as well as open free medical centres for financially unstable people.

"What the hell, I need to speak to sidharth, call him down as soon as possible" yell on servant who immediately ran upstairs and knocks on door where he is smoking and talking to dealer about some consignment.

"I will be there soon" disconnecting call, orders her to leave, reluctantly went towards his room to freshen up and meet his uncle.

He didn't spare even a single glance at her silently headed inside wardrobe to take black tuxedo and move inside bathroom. He came out rubbing the towel on his wet hair ignoring her completely stood infront of dressing table "I want to speak to you" she nervously uttered rolling dupatta around fingers looking everywhere except him, taking a deep breath, walks out leaving her alone.

"Hayeee, mujhse baat karna toh durr yeh toh dekh bhi nahi rahe ab kya karun kuch samajh nahi araha ?" sadly thought deep down missing her daily routine from going to hospital to spending quality time with shaheen.

"Kya huwa, uncle is everything alright ?" he questioned.

"Have you seen today's newspaper ?" asks holding head and showing him the paper confusing sidharth.

"Fuck, who the hell is this publisher ... I will make sure to screw his career who are they to publish anything against us ... I am going to teach them lesson" his voice harsh and loud enough to shiver everyone present on dining table.

"I know you will beta right now we need to do something to prove them wrong samajh rahe hona ?" smirkingly asked.

"How do we prove them, do you have any plan ?" furrowed eyebrows thinking of what exactly could be done to protect their name.

"Tum apne biwi ko kaam par jaane doh kuch waqt baad chup hojayenge infact duniya walun ko bhi yakeen hojayega kai hum apne ghar ki aurataun ke haquq pure karte hain these publishers are forever going to keep their mouth shut" it made him furious why to prove anyone need to allow her to work in hospital.

"I don't want her to work, what if she misuses freedom against us ?" disagrees irking raheem ahmed "You have to let her work zaroor is ghar mein sai ya phir uske khandaan mein se kisi ne reports ko bataya ho woh chup nahi hone wale jab tak hum tumhare biwi ko normally kaam karna allow nahi karte" he wants her to resume back work rather than giving any statement to clear this will be automatically considered as rumours to affect their name infront of media.

"Theek hai, I will make sure ayaan uske saath hamesha rahe cannot take risks to leave her alone" raheem nodded.

After discussion, everyone assemble on dining table to eat breakfast including shehnaaz whose kind of uncomfortable becomes astonish when servants told her to come down as per sidharth's demand. She want to deny yet reluctantly sat beside him by anxiously pulling chair that's when little zainu jumps on the chair welcoming her in extreme happiness surprising her parents.

"Hey fairy, I am so happy to see you here ... mama can I please have food with her mujhe aapke saath nahi khanna" she passed disheartened glare when her mother shows death glare to seal her mouth.

"Ahhhhaaaa, please fairy uthao na godi mein ?" she cried, like a babe sobbing cutely pouting at shehnaaz to hold her and she immediately did lifting her up not giving fuck about asad, zoya or sidharth.

"Mera bacha, come I will feed you" she made her sit on lap and kissed chubby cheeks due to which zainab giggled.

"Kya khayega, mera shona puttu we have parathas, omelette sandwiches aap kya khanna pasandh karoge ?" shock to view their adorable interaction cause they usually avoid talking have differences too.

"I will have sandwiches apne haathun se khilaoge ?" she nodded forwarding a little inside her mouth, sidharth and zoya are happy to see their bond. Rehaan doesn't like anybody talking due to which leaves followed by his guards.

After having food, everyone disperses to their room and zoya reluctantly picks zainab heading towards play area leaving sidnaaz alone. He has to attend few meetings therefore moves to his room for grabbing wallet and car keys.

"Mujhse baat kiya bina kyun jarahe hain ?" she extends hand to stop him from walking out due to which sidharth groans in frustration.

"Kyunke tumse baat karna zaroori nahi samajhta" harsh tone made her upset yet stubbornly stood like a wall infront of him

"I am sorry, kal joh maine socha aur kiya woh nahi karna chahiye tha, maine kahin na kahin apne bewaqoofi ki wajah se aap ko galat samajha lekin main majboor thi sidharth kyunke aap shaadi karne ki asli wajah nahi bata rahe it confused me, khud sochein, mere paas veham karne ke ilawa koi aur choice nahi tha although I am grateful you didn't touch me" she is ashamed, upset feeling low after questioning his character based on assumptions.

"I need to leave" she cutely denied, grabbing his hand.

"Hadh hai, kabse maafi maang rahe hoon aur aap attitude dikhaye jarahe hain hogaye na galati ab kya karun marjaun ?" she dramatically, uttered.

"Uff tum kitna bolte ho, chatter box for a reason, apna drama bandh karo chup chap jakar kaam karo, I am getting late" he irritatedly said.

"Kaam karun, aapke wajah se meri pure life kharab hogaye hai, hospital jaane nahi daite aur kehte hain kaam karo, main surgeon hoon jailer nahi jisko faltu mein bandh karke rakha huwa hai" she kept on talking unable to control shut ears using both hands and quietly sneak out leaving frustrated wife behind.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do comment

Do vote