Chapter 14

"Your my fucking problem" harshly gripping her delicate shoulders pulled her closer due to which their faces are mere inches away, his wide infuriated gaze sent shivers down her spine and causes her breath to hitch.

"I clearly asked you to stay away from everyone, how dare you leave this room without my permission and speak to her ?" she flinch back at his loud tone, he further continues insulting his mom.

"I hate her anything or anyone related to me shall do the same, being my dear wifey you will have to accept and live according to my choice" she lost cool on his dominating attitude, what does he think of himself, such a shameless man instead of respecting constantly insults his mom, how does he breath in same  mansion when there is so much hate and disgust in his cold heart for that too innocent kind hearted women.

"Do you understand ?" his loud voice snaps her back on earth therefore yanks him away by pushing his hands off which were harshly gripping her shoulders leaving sidharth astonish never expected her to retort back although she is so too fierce, strong and unbreakable.

"No, I don't want to understand ... what do you think of yourself ?" she bangs her tiny fists on his hard rock solid chest.

"I am your husband" he shouts holding her wrist and pulling her froward she lands on his chest, they share an intense eye look, she pulls back groaning in frustration, why does she lose herself ?

"You mean nothing to me and for heaven sake stop calling me your wife cause this forceful nikkah holds no importance to me" she loudly made it clear tears of helplessness keep streaming down, unknowingly feeling pinch on his heart instead of giving back quietly stood listening to her heart aching words.

"I cannot accept you as my husband, sidharth ahmed your just murderer some one who doesn't value others life and his own fucking relationships, you don't respect aunty so how can I expect you to respect me ?" she continues piercing thousands of needles and unintentionally evoking pain on his wounded heart.

"I won't follow your bullshit rules or allow u to enforce useless decisions on me when I have every right to follow my heart and dreams" she cried, hiccuping as  well as her blood pressure rises due to immense tension.

"I know you will hurt me by harming bhai that's what your capable of monsters like you happily kill innocent people and destroy their families happiness, I am  sure u mentally torture or insult aunty just for ur inner peace and satisfaction" sidharth had enough of accusation unable to control harshly slams her against wall keeping hand on her mouth.

"Shut up, you don't know anything about her dare you drag her in our matter I won't take a second to chop off your tongue" her brown orbs widen and warm body shook literally pounding heart against chest.

"Yes, I am killer ... a monster ... a murderer and shameless son, must say u have understood me so well" sarcastically laughs.

"Your broke almost every rule and now be ready to face terrible consequences since monsters lack this word "mercy" in their dictionaries" her breath stuck and dreadful scenes of him shooting bullets played in her mind causing sobs to become louder an louder unintentionally aching his heart.

He made himself step back cannot melt down or show magical affects she has been doing on his cold heart. He doesn't have to stand here or torture himself going to leave when heard something break instantly turns to witness her soft feather like body unconscious hurriedly kneel down placing head on his lap it didn't affect taking jug sprinkle little amount of water none of his efforts work clenching poor heart to death.

He panics to witness her body lifeless immediately dialled their family doctor she comes within 15 minutes along his special guard ayaan. He hates himself for giving her emotional stress and blackmailing her every now and then doc informs him due to high blood pressure, sleepless nights and tension body is getting weak need to take proper rest.

"When is my wife going to be gain back consciousness ?" anxiously questions surprising doctor and ayaan, they never saw him reacting like this for anyone before hence shocking.

"Don't worry, mr ahmed she will be fine, I will suggest you to keep her happy looks like she had been stressing out too much" she leaves handing over the prescription of medicines.

"Bring these medicines, cancel all the meetings and inform uncle about it" he surprisingly nodded deep down happy for such changes in his boss.

He doesn't know actual reason behind these changes infact doesn't even want to think about it. He felt like cancelling meeting and looking after his wife after all shehnaaz is his responsibility moreover heart won't permit him to move an inch away from her which is unexplainable and complicated.

He settled beside somewhere deep down noticing her beautiful face which has lost shine of a newly wedded wife, looking pale and sick because of him. She is soft delicate as petal need to be handled by care or love, devils like him are not capable of putting so much efforts on a relationship.

He's dead soul on mission to destroy himself already succeeded. He cannot act like those typical husband doesn't matter if she considers him disrespectful.

"You have to accept me as your misfortune tumhare paas mujhe qabool karne ke ilawa dusra option nahi rahe baat us aurat ki toh chahe kuch bhi hojaye my hatred won't be ever replaced it doesn't matter if u keep tagging me heartless cause that's what I am sweetie cold and merciless"he stood up pulling out his black lighter and packet of cigarette need to smoke release stress, decision of marrying her is putting him into deep problem, she does something to him, it cannot be explained, requires to be felt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do comment

Do vote