Chapter 13

She doesn't wanna sleep beside him therefore took comfy quilt and pillow for adjusting herself on couch. He saw her making separate bed rolling eyes went outside balcony to smoke remaining cigarettes from his branded packet. He is blankly gazing those glittering stars and shining moon, reminiscing memories of his beautiful childhood when his lovely father narrated stories in balcony, it used to be their boding time, enjoying and praising creations of almighty, due to which felt something wet, immediately wipes off heartlessly shutting down emotional side of his cold inhuman personality after all devils are impassive it is against their ethics no matter what need to force himself to sleep even if his body requires pills to numb his body and brain ... opening drawer and pulling out sleeping pills gulps down by little water forcefully putting himself to sleep which unfortunately became part of his routine. 

At times, fears to sleep what if dreadful dream haunt horrific thought cloud his brain, restlessness and confusion restricts him from taking medicine, although badly needs to sleep today or else won't be able to function another day. Been long since his brain rested. He doesn't want to show his vulnerable side taking his pillow and quilt leaves room shutting door behind. It leaves her startled as to what made him exit couldn't understand anything his expressions were not  visible due to darkness, she saw him pulling something out and then leave. 

To hell with him, shouldn't bother her turning another side didn't realise when sleep took over where as sidharth dreadfully woke up at 4:00am, felt his entire body trembling, sweating and heart pounding against chest. He took breath to calm himself down quickly rubs his palms and open window to let cold breeze inside peacefully inhaling and exhaling as instructed by his therapist.

He proceed inside room to witness her asleep notices shadow of sunrise looks a lot more beautiful on her face, will make sure not to miss this heart warming sight ever in his life. He keeps admiring her pouty lips and cute babe face until realisation hit hard as knife plastering poker expression goes inside bathroom to wear his gym suit later comes back to find her awake. 

"Good morning" she doesn't reply, ignore and leaves to freshen up already too late for morning prayer next time will sleep on time. 

He controls anger deep down getting affected by her ignorance, receives some unknown text from his rival threatening him to backoff from drug deal cracked by him few days ago due to cunning uncle insistence shutting off phone shove inside pocket, isn't a big deal, every now and then receives threatening calls it doesn't affect him, being mafia it's part of their life. 

He saw her wearing scarf and holding prayer mat causing his innocent heart to skip thousands of beat. He never saw anyone looking beautiful and pure while praying there is different beauty and shine of her face. It must have been years since last prayed this realisation sank him to death felt ashamed. He has come so far away from islam, prayers and remembrance of Allah. This choice of dark world snatched his inner peace, guidance and purity of life. He leaves room as soon as shehnaaz raises hand to make duaa. 

She doesn't know what made this man punish and snatch her freedom. He has no right to hold her captive until when is she going to follow his rules there is a limit to everything. He'll have to let her accomplish dream of her father cannot enforce his decisions. She doesn't take him as her husband therefore won't sit in this room and cry for mercy instead will challenge his rules. 

She wore a beautiful shalwar kameez and matching earrings after combing her long wavy hair peeps out to witness her mother in law standing. She had come to call her as per tradition need to cook meal for everyone, shehnaaz agrees to accompany her deep down nervous to against sidharth. He will surely create a scene plastering smile follows her downstairs. 

"You look beautiful mashallah" she kisses top of her head and explains what to make according to everyone's choice

"Hayeee Allah, itna sab kabhi nahi banaya aap meri help karainge na ?" yusra ji nodded passing her ingredients and cutting veggies. 

He came back to freshen up looks around unable to find shehnaaz ... he scolds his staff due to which they inform she is working downstairs. His blood boils as soon as witnesses his mom and wife laughing ... cooking together 💔 

How dare shehnaaz broke his rules from stepping out to enjoying his mother's company ... his blood boils, gritting teeth and clenching jaw harshly proceeds pushing her aside away from his mom. 

"Kya huwa sidharth, khanna bana rahe hain tumhe kuch chahiye beta ?" mom question furrowing eyebrows unable to understand his harsh action. 

"Main aapka beta nahin hoon" pointing index finger and passing death glare.

"Tumhare kehne se khoon ke rishte badal nahi jayenge" she emotionally scoff driving him insane. 

"Oh please, stop your bullshit and stay away from my wife" his voice loud stern  causing yusra ji to flinch back. 

"Tameez se baat kariye sidharth" yells shehnaaz, grabbing his attention. 

"Dare you interfere, it's my personal matter apne hadh mein raho" loudly yells furiously grabbing her delicate wrist and dragging shehnaaz upstairs.  

"Kya kar rahe ho sidharth, chodo uska haath" his mom pleads, his death glares are enough to scare yusra ji and back off "leave my hand" she cried, biting him unable to endure scoops her on his back startling poor babe. 

"Put me down, I am not scared of you" she cries hitting and throwing leg in the air warning him to put her down finally does shutting door behind. 

"What the hell,  is your problem ?" she question, hitting palms on his rock solid chest infuriating him to death. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment