Chapter 12

He reluctantly proceeded inside mansion while dragging his wife along unable to stand anymore drama. He went upstairs pulling her towards his room which  is completely dark horrifying innocent soul to death. He has to compromise by letting her invade his private life cannot take further chances by locking her up there from where she easily tried to escape moreover will have to accept feisty lady as his wife taking a deep breath pulls his hand away, she lost balance due to which falls on bed unintentionally tugging him along. 

He lands on top of his beautiful wife, they share an intense moment where his face is mere inches away, their warm breath and heartbeats accelerate, hands are perfectly entangled. He doesn't understand what kind of sensation sprout in their bodies as soon as they come closer or their heartbeats connect. It's so pure (pakeeza) unsaid, unrecognised and unsorted feeling. 

Both are deeply studying and capturing each other's feature until sudden call grabs his attention. He pulls away cursing himself while she stood up looking everywhere except him due to moon light, room has a little shine. It give a lot  of romantic vibes immediately asks her filmy brain to confine. He doesn't see caller name simply disconnects. He'll have to make her aware of certain rules  regulations which needs to be followed. 

"Why did you bring me here, I want to go back to my room ?" she yells taking look of his dark suffocating room. 

"You are married, as per tradition and religion wives have to share room with their husbands which means you have to live with me" he coldly announced. 

"I don't accept you as my husband which clearly means this alliance .. doesn't hold any importance to me, kindly back off, let me live in peace" she yelled by throwing showpieces and getting rid of her aggression.

"In your dreams my beautiful innocent wife, tumhe kya lagta sukoon ki zindagi daine ke liye sidharth ahmed shaadi karega ... bohut bade galat fehmi ho" she desperately wishes to murder him. 

"Why did you marry me ?" helplessly questions, her voice chocked. 

"Well, main tumhe jawaab daina zaroori nahi samajta so let's just come to the point kyunke meri baat maane ke ilawa tumhare pass koi option nahin" smirk noticing her unbreakable attitude, let's see until when continues, will be fun. 

"To live in ahmed mansion, you have to follow certain rules and regulations" it made her feel disgusted instead of living here would happily choose to stay on roads atleast she wouldn't have to endure his presence. 

"You cannot step out of this room without my permission" become astonish, it literally drove her insane, inhuman, dominating and stupid devil what does he think of himself, murdering and ruling on innocent soul will provide happiness  satisfaction, wonders after hurting someone, how does he manage to sleep. 

She will not become his full time puppet, to hell with his rules and regulations holding her gown about to leave when sidharth threatened her harm shaheen due to which reluctantly came back and raises hand to to slap him. He angrily holds tightening adding pressure on her delicate wrist, she winces in pain, his calmness knocks out of window and harshly slams her against wall. 

"Ahhhhh, leave me ... have you gone crazy ?" she cries unable to bear his tight harsh and heartless behaviour while sidharth totally lost patience. 

"How dare you, aaj tak mujh par kisi ne haath uthane ki himmat nahi ki shukar karo main sirf tumhe physical pain dairaha hoon I wouldn't have thought once before chopping off your hands" his warning and dreadful voice, scared to hell  shuts eyes and flinch back unable to maintain eye look. 

"I am sorry, please leave me .... your hurting me !!" she cried, steaming painful tears due to which unknowingly felt his aggression vanish, steps back, running hand on his hair and groaning in frustration. 

"Listen to me carefully, I hate repeating myself lock these rules and follow like an obedient wife" she doesn't speak only sobs while checking her wrists, they are harshly imprinted by him, how much is devil planning to hurt ?

(1) You cannot step of this room without my permission ...

(2) You cannot speak to anyone especially my namesake mother just avoid her as much as possible ... I won't tolerate your saas - bahu drama. 

(3) You have no access to phone or hospital. 

(4) You are not allowed to work anymore. 

(5) Dare you plan to escape, I will make sure to kill your sweet brother 

"That's it, I hope you will follow and become an obedient wife" she stood like a statue nor accepting neither denying his rules. 

He leaves for changing into night wear ... came back and asks her to change as everything she might require has been arranged here in closet. She carried her gown quietly chose random sleep wear and locks inside bathroom. She splash cold water shedding endless tears on her misfortune. 

He married to cage her for life .. why didn't she die instead of choosing lifetime death for herself ?

She cries loudly thumping down, leaning against cold wall literally pleading for death unable to bear this fucking dress hurriedly removes, tearing it apart, just thinking ... what if this action, provides her satisfaction ? 

Nothing does ... she was bound to be devil's wife 💔😭

"I don't know kaise sambhalun khud ko aakhir kyun mujhe uske biwi banaya jiske paas dard ke ilawa daine ke liye kuch nahi, kab tak, main khud ko bhool kar uske biwi ban kar rahunge, aakhir kaise sambhalun khud ko, mujhe apne bhai ke paas wapis jana ... Ya Allah, please himmat aur sabr dein kaash mein lad paate khud ko zabardasti ke rishte se azaad karke kab ka chale jaate" she cries until her eyes become dry and heart becomes numb. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment