Chapter 47

"Jis din tera accident huwa tha na meri jaan nikal gaye thi babe, I was scared to death, I realised my love for you, I couldn't suppress my feelings babe" his voice cracked, she kissed his heart to sooth his unexpressed emotions, smile joyfully listening to his heart out. 

"Mujhe is duniya mein kuch bhi pakeeza nahi lagta tha mera dil har rishte se utha gaya tha, mera bharosa khatum hogaya tha lekin us din sab badal gaya tha, main badal gaya, mere dil ko ek baar phir bharosa karne ki himmat mile tere mohabbat itne pakeeza thi kai phirse mere pathar dil ne dhadkna shuru kardiya, na chahe huwe bhi sidharth ka dil shehnaaz par agaya" she giggled. 

"Mohabbat zindagi ke qareeb le ayi hai, 

Aur is zindagi mein bass tu hi tu samayi hai,

Tere bina khushiyaun ka chiraag jalta nahi, 

Shahar ki roshni se ye dil bhalata nahi, 

Mein nahi jaanta duniyabhar ki nafrat ko, 

Main jaanta hoon bass tere paak mohabbat ko" 

"I love you mrs shehnaaz sidharth ahmed" cupping her pretty face .. finally confessed due to which a loud delightful sob escaped from her mouth, she tightly wrapped herself around him, unable to control pulled her into deep passionate kiss, she moans, clasping his neck and dominantly sealing pure love into alluring kiss, she felt his hands gripping her bare waist, entered in sweet mouth tasting every bit of her additive lips. 

"I love you more, mere khaadus handsome shohar sidharth ahmed" took a deep breath and revealed her feelings "chatterbox" pecking lips, pulls little nose, she furiously bit his cheek, he whimpered. 

"Wtf babe, itne zor se kyun kaata ?" caressing and kissing him, she howls in laughter "mere none gande bache" she adored, he rolls eyes at her words. 

"Tu doh minute, sukoon se apne bichare shohar ko romance karne daige ?" sidharth asked, getting frustrated. 

"Hayeeee, mera shona puttu 😍 karle jitna karna hai, main sirf tere hoon" kissing his nose and sitting on his lap basically their bed in private beach. 

"Tere liye mere paas romance continue karne se pehle ek aur surprise hai .. hopefully you will feel special, meri jaan 😘" she excitedly, nodded. 

"Tu chahe kuch bhi na kare, mera tere saath har din aur raat special hai, u know hamara saath hona special hai, tere mera saansein laina special hai dhadkane mehsoos karna special hai" kissing his hands, her words are so precious, over whelming and deep "fuck biwi, your driving me insane !" it made her blush to present another surprise excused.

Kholi Hai Khidki Maine,
Iss Nazuk Se Dil Ki,
Jaage Hain Dekho Phir Se,
Khawab Hazaar...

He came infront of his love holding a guitar beautifully singing .. revealing actual feelings which are buried deep inside his heart .... due to her finally succeeded to open window of his heart, surrounded by huge unbreakable walls in another words, lifting up thousands of dreams and pure love. 

Bann Ke Lahar Tu Aayi,
Rooh Se Yuin Takraai,
Sadiyon Se Tha Is Pal Ke,
Liye Bekraar...

She came as soothing wave of water and wind, passing through his soul it's like he had been waiting for her to awake him from deep sleep emotionally stared at him with utmost love and passion.

Kya Kiya Hain Tunne,
Mere Yaar...

He deeply looked into her pretty orbs reflecting immense love, trust, pride .. feelings, respect even though she knew his dark background ... he expected shehnaaz to hate him, instead accepted him with all his flaws ... she clasped handsome face and kissed him ❤️

Jeene Laga Hoon Phir Se,
Khoone Laga Ho Khud Se,
Kya Kiya Hain Tunne,
Mere Yaar....

He started living because of her ... a dead soul learnt to become alive ... she taught him how to smile ... love and stay happy. He is losing himself in deep pure selfless love of his wife .. what has she done to him ? 

[ Music ]

Sayad Khatm hai, Yaar Phir Bacha Hai,
Dil Mein Kahin pe Tumhara Intezaar,
Tu Samne Se Aise Hai Guzra,
Hoone Laga Hai Humko,
Tumse Hi Pyaar...

He held her waist dancing to music and swirling his wifey like a delicate doll, she giggled landing on his chest, they share an intense look, leaned down at his babe softly kissing her lips .... she reciprocates ...  with equal dominance. 

Kya Kiya Hain Tunne,
Mere Yaar...

He swirled her around hugging shehnaaz from back, pushing her hair strand aside dipped down trailing wet and warm kisses on her neck, she felt herself losing senses, titling head .. provided him more access .. moans aloud loving his sweet torture .. he nibbles and sucks .. marking his territory. 

Kya Kiya Hain Tunne,
Mere Yaar...

His hands were busy drawing circles on her belly button freak they were soo much in love unable to control desire, picked her up and went towards their bed "sidharthhh" tightly held his shirt "relax mera bacha" caressing back he uttered "don't you want us to do it ?" he nervously, asked getting panicked. 

"I want you to love me !" hiding in his neck, she whispered. 

"I am just nervous !" she murmured. 

"Don't worry, I will take slow .. stop me if I lose control and hurt you" he has been treating her like a delicate doll, how come she earned so much love at young age she wished to marry prince and look how dreams do come true.

"Aap itne acha kyun hain sidharth ?" emotionally, asked.

"Tu bohut ache hai babe isliye mujhe bhi hona pada 😘" she giggled. 

"I never really told you what you mean to me .. your my world sidharth aap meri duniya jahan hain, aapke ilawa mujhe kisi ki zaroorat nahi, sirf aur sirf aap se matlab hai, aap sirf mera sukoon nahi meri zindagi hain ❤️🤗" 

"I love you sweetheart !" she replied back, kissing his heart. 

"I love you too shehnaaz ki jaan" he blushed. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment