Chapter 48

He kissed her delicately removing every piece of jewellery she clasped him out of anxiousness leaning closer softly kissed her lips taking a deep breath pulled down her saree revealing her sexy skin. He kissed her bare shoulders and belly due to which she moans in pleasure. He laid her down hovering on top of naaz keeping his hands beside her making sure not to crush her under his weight. 

"I love you much !" while trailing down open mouth kisses from neck to collar bone where she has tempting birth mark always drove him insane. 

He sucks and nibbles over there, claiming his territory, she arched head back .. unknowingly providing him more access to her neck. He is claiming his love at every inch of her body while she is tightly fisting bed sheet. He keeps kissing it went out of control as soon as his hands went behind to unclasp blouse. 

To her surprise, within seconds slid down and threw it away she couldn't take his intense gaze immediately shut eyes feeling too exposed and embarrassed thinking what if sidharth won't be satisfied. He proves her incorrect by licking sucking and nibbling both by taking his sweet time. It drove her insane, moan aloud clutching his shirt feeling high and insanely dripping for his love. 

He loved the way she responded to his sweet torture, unable to control, opens pretty orbs to witness him licking and swirling tongue around her belly button, teasing her with his dirty actions. He went further down placing his palm right between inner thighs over wet material, driving her insane. 

"I badly want you sidharth !" harshly pulling him up and kissing his lips, while trembling hands were struggling to unbutton his shirt groaning she tore apart leaving him astonish, since his babe was acting too innocent and blushing his eyes widened as soon as she pushed him down and hovered on top of him, as hungry kitten to attack prey.

He enjoyed sloppy kisses on his chest, abs and torso "fuck babe !" she feel his junior getting hard and poking out of pants, nervously licked dry lips, chuckle reading her expressions, kissing lips hurriedly laid her down unbuckled pants witnessing his hardness, pretty orbs widened "like what you see ?" he winks. 

"I want you sidharth !" her voice sounded desperate, sidharth teases stroking entrance of her women hood, she moans and pleads him to make love. 

Instead of placing his hardness used expert fingers to pleasure his babe, freak so damn alluring and erotic. He wants her to drip as much as possible, so that taking him will be easier and less painful. He keeps fingering and tasting naaz due to which she lost senses and moaned like crazy ... arriving fifth orgasm in row before she releases for sixth time inserted his manhood putting her body on fire building up pressure. 

"Relax, we are almost there meri jaan 😍" constantly pecking her lips, took a deep breath and pushed himself deep through walls of womanhood, felt like sensitive walls broke, screams feeling immense pain and bites on his neck. It was too painful within seconds pleasure replaced everything and she pumps forward by wrapping trembling legs around him. 

"I love you shehnaaz" kissing top of head, she arrives earth shattering climax followed by him "I love you too, shehnaaz ki jaan 😘" pecking his lips. 

"I am sorry, tujhe hurt karne ke liye 🥺" wiping tears from corner of her eyes emotionally pulls him into tight hug. 

"You completed us sidharth aap ne mujhse mohabbat kare jiske liye na jaane kabse mai tadap rahe thi, duaa kar rahe thi aur aaj hamesha ke liye jud gaye" 

"Why do you love me so much ?" unable to understand, depth of her love it's freaking deep ... deeper than ocean. 

"Aap itne ache ho kisi ko bhi mohabbat hojaye" she chuckled, listening to his heartbeat "kisi ko bhi ?" in teasing gesture, repeated her words. 

"Bakwaas mat kariye, muh tod dunge !" she threatened, he laughed. 

"Aap sirf mere ho lage samajh, phaad ke rakh dunge main sabke !" he smiles, kissing her swollen lips "relax meri jaan" stroking her back. 

"Kya kar rahe hain sidharth ?" looking at him, grabbing bottle of water "babe sona haina isliye sleeping pills nikaal raha hoon" he replied, she threw away, passing him death glare "don't ever speak to me !" disappointedly, uttered. 

"I am sorry, mujhe adat hai babe 💔😭" hugging shehnaaz and feeling awful for disappointing her "please baat karna sweetheart, don't push me away" it made her emotional "why are you crying jaan ?" he sweetly, asked. 

"I want you to sleep without consuming pills, main hoon na aapke saath why do you need smoke or pills to calm down ... promise you will quit ?" demand hopefully looking at him, he sighed. 

"Itna asaan nahi hai sweetheart, withdrawal symptoms are pathetic ... tujhe hurt karsakta hoon ... main restless feel karunga" he anxiously, opened up it made her seriously look at him and clasp his handsome face. 

"I will handle them, your blood pressure will fluctuate, you will feel upset, as well as crave to smoke, I know you will feel restless and depressed, aap mujh par utaar daina sidharth main uff tak nahi karunge, bharosa karein aur sabse pehle apna mind banaye, trust me hojayega" she assured, kissing his intense orbs fondly looking at her with utmost love and affection. 

"Are you sure, main kar paunga ?" he doubtfully, asked not trusting himself .. mostly urge to smoke almost every other hour of day. 

"G bilkul, we will handle everything together jab tak hum saath haina .. yaad rakhein har mushkil bhi asaan hai" kissing his hands, pulling him on herself. 

Both were sleeping under same blanket while listening to calm waves hitting sea shore, his head rested between her chest, he is sleeping on her shehnaaz happily sleeps crushed under him, her pure love, her sidharth is cutest bub. 

It's too dreamy .. 

it's too romantic .. 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment