Chapter Nine

As I sore off into the night, all I can think about is how I will tell Henry about Peter and I's kiss. I don't want to end things with Henry but I also want to be with Peter. It's going to be a long process. I can't handle the feeling of guilt in my stomach. 

   It doesn't take long for me to get home. After all, I could fly super fast. I could fly faster then a jet without bursting the sound barrier. I don't clearly know why I disobey the physics of science. It's most likely because of me being half god. I still don't understand it fully.  

   I arrive to the front of my house and quietly glide down to the door. I open it quietly as It was now midnight. I walk in and close the door behind me. As I take off my shoes, the light in the living room turns on, next to it, sits my mother. "Where were you so late?" She stands up and walk towards me. "I lost track of time hanging out with Henry." I look down at me feet, remembering our fight from earlier. "Will I be seeing him again?" She must have noticed my sad posture. "I think so, we just had a fight, that's all." My mom grabs my face. "Did he hurt you?" I look up to her face and smile. "No mom." I hug her and she steps away. "Alright, as long as you're ok. Now, head to bed." I head towards my room and before I enter my mom says one more thing. "Oh, and Pierce. Use protection please." She giggles and turns off the light. I roll my eyes and head to bed. 

   I can't fall asleep due to the fact that I hadn't talked to Henry much since our fight. I pull my phone out of my pocket and leave him a text. -Can we call? I miss you.- -Of course- He replies, I smile and I receive a call from him. I answer to hear him, "Hey Prince." I smile at the words. "Hey my Prince, about earlier-" Before I finish he cuts me off.  "Don't, I should be the one to talk first. I can't stop thinking about how I must have made you feel. You deserve an apology and an explanation."  I change my smile to a frown I'm glad he can't see me, otherwise he would be questioning me. "No, I should apologize first." It's quiet for a second. "And for what exactly?" He asks. "Well I did something while I was mad at you." I put the phone on speaker as I try not to cry. My hands are to shaky to hold my phone.  "Babe, what did you do?" He seems to be confused. "I- I kissed Peter." He's quiet. "Babe?" I ask for a response. "Peter fucking Parker." I hear him say. "You know what, you don't deserve an apology." Before I could respond to him, he hangs up the phone. Fuck.

   I don't sleep, but I cry for hours. Chloe walks into my room, seeing my tears. "What did he do?" She looks angry. "It's my fault Chloe. I kissed someone after Henry yelled at me." She doesn't seem to change her expression. "He yelled at you?" She sits next to me. "Yeah, after I tried explaining something about the Wizard from the alternate reality, He pulled my shoulders and yelled at me. But I kissed a boy I just met. I'm the one who's in the wrong here." I sob. "Shut up. He hurt you! He's a dead man!" She yells and storms off into the living room. "What are you doing?" I ask as she puts on her shoes. "I'm going to find that dipshit and kill him!" My mom walks out of her room, tired. She must have woken up from Chloe's yelling. "What's going on?" She asks. "Henry hurt Pierce!" Chloe looks over to mom. "What?! Pierce, you told me he didn't!" She walk up to me. "Well, he didn't really hurt me. He just squeezed my shoulders." My mom and Sister both look angry now. Chloe opens the door, walking out to Mom's car. It was still majorly damaged from the wreck but it worked just fine. 

   Mom stays inside as I follow Chloe to the car. "Get in!" She yells. "Chloe please." I reply. "I either go with, or without you." She starts the car. "Chloe he's not home!" She stops what she's doing and looks at me. "Where is he then?" She asks. "The stark industries building in New York." She looks shocked. "With Tony Stark?" I nod. "Can you please fill me in with your magic hands or something. Now I'm confused." I walk over to her and enter the memories I had of meeting Stark and getting there. I left out the parts where we trained and some parts with Peter. I release my hand from her forehead as her expression changes. "Can you fly us there?" She asks. "Can I please sleep first?" She rolls her eyes and turns off the car. "Lets head back inside.