How they react to you being drunk/hung over

Side note - in all of these scenarios, I won't make the Devil force the reader to go into work (for the most part) since he probably is busy with other things and someone else would probably just take over for you for the day. Plus the Devil would probably see the whole event as something fun and would not want to stop it from happening again. 

Dot

She would probably be surprised but would happily watch over you when you are drunk. She wouldn't get involved unless anyone was going to get hurt and even then would find the whole situation hilarious.

She would probably also find you being hung over also hilarious but she wouldn't attempt to make you do anything if you didn't feel up to it.

Pip:

He would also find the situation extremely funny however would usually continue on his work without taking too much notice of you. He would only once again get involved if anyone gets too touchy with you.

He would also find having you hung over as hilarious but would try and motivate you to continue on your job.

Chips:

He would probably see you being drunk, be like 'screw it' and chug down an entire bottle of wine or something. The two of you would be insane drunk together and someone would probably have to remove the two of you from the scene before one of the bosses got mad.

You two would both be hung over and would probably just lay in bed all day questioning why the hell you decided to put yourself through this. 

Wheezy:

He would 100% keep an eye on you to make sure that you didn't get into too much trouble or get yourself killed. He would get involved whenever he felt was nessicary too and would usually stay near you to make sure that nothing bad happened.

He would probably stay with you when you are hungover and help you out in anyway possible.

Pirouletta:

She would probably be annoyed at the fact you got yourself drunk but would become extremely motherly towards you. She would try and stop you from drinking too much but if you somehow managed to get yourself extremely drunk, she would just drag you back to your room and lock you in there.

In the morning, she would force you to do your job and would tell everyone to make it just that little bit harder for you

(I imagine she would be extremely hypocritical due to the fact that she isn't allowed to get drunk that often) 

Mangosteen:

The poor dude would stop you from getting too drunk (as the bar tender that should be easy for him) and just keep you at the tipsy side. He would be too busy to keep an eye on you however would be prepared to dart in when nessicary. He would ask Wheezy to make sure that you didn't die while you continued your job.

When you are hung over, due to him making sure that you are not too drunk the night before, he would usually just give you some pain killers for your head ache and let you continue on your day.

Hocus Pocus:

He would probably just watch you and not get involved at all. Not because he doesn't love you but because he knows that you won't get into too much trouble and if anyone did try anything with you, you would probably kill them. At the end of the night though, he would probably just drag you back to your room.

If your hung over, he would grab you anything you need and would cover your shift for you while you recover.

King Dice:

He would notice that you would be becoming drunk and would usually ask one of the imps to keep an eye on you. Once you get extremely drunk though, he would probably just drag you back to your shared room to make sure he can protect you. He would lock the door to make sure that you can't escape and cause havoc.

The next morning, he would get someone to cover both of your shifts so that he can keep an eye on you and make sure that you recover well.

Devil

He would be told by one of the imps that you were drunk and he would probably go out there and encourage you to do all sorts of stuff. He might make you sing on stage or do anything else. At the end of the night though, he would drag you back into his room to 'have some fun' if you get what I mean.

The next morning, he would force you to work because he loves to see your despair and wants to show that he is not a softie.

(I hope you all like the new style I went for, I believe that it looks better and I will probably keep with it)