When they get jealous

Dot

She tends to show it in some way, usually by acting rude to the person who is making her jealous or getting your attension in anyway that she can. She has multiple methods of gaining your attension and some involve danger.

Pip

He doesn't intervene if someone talks to you or flirts with you however he does tend to get a little grumpy with you after his shift. He acts childish in the way of giving you the silent treatment and just acting like a massive jerk.

Chips

Oh he does not like anyone talking to you, apart from the important people like Devil and Dice. He makes it clear that you belong to him whenever he can, usually by hugging you or introducing himself as your boyfriend.

Wheezy

He doesn't get mad at anyone in the end of the day however will have to spend time with you after work so that he knows that you still love him more than anyone else. You like to tease him about it sometimes.

Pirouletta

Kind of similar to Pip but a little bit more mature. She will show her frustration by giving you and who ever you are talking to death stares. Once you notice, you usually stop the conversation since you do not want to see the consequences.

Mangosteen

He doesn't get mad and it is extremely rare for him to get jealous at all but every now and again he might feel a little down when he sees you with someone else. Of course, you always make it up to him.

Hopus Pocus

He doesn't care that you talk to other people since you always show your love for him at the end of the day. Besides, people know that you are dating him and honestly don't want to mess with the mad hatter. (Sorry, I had to)

King Dice:

You both have to flirt as part of your job and reputation however that doesn't mean that the king does not get jealous. Death glares to whoever you were talking to is common and no one wants to mess with the King of Dice.

Devil: (Here we go) 

No one dares to flirt with you out of fear. A few people have tried but the Devil usually has a 'word' with them afterwards and you never see them again. He will also show that you are his from a few marks on your body~

I just realized that I might keep changing Chips to Chip and I deeply apologize for that. I will not be changing those mistakes though since I don't think it is too much of a big deal. If you do find it a big deal then do tell me.