Chapter 11

"Get off her!" Josh yells from the door way. I look up at a very startled Nick and kneed him in the groin. Good thing Josh walked in or something could've happened. Oh god, Josh walked in on this. What's he going to think?

I crawl away from Nick as he rocks himself back and forth holding his private area. I can't help but burst out laughing at this. I've never seen Nick like this, and I have to say, it's really funny.

"Your going to pay for this, Ivy." Nick chokes out. I can't help but laugh a little harder at that. Yeah I always pay for something I did to up set him. But now I can handle myself. I watch Nick get off the floor and take a set towards me. I give him a smile and start laughing again. I really think I've lost it. "I mean it this time."

I sober up and get to my feet. "Yeah, you always mean it. I could never get away with anything with you because you had people watching me! You never trusted me while we were dating and you know what, you should have. I would never cheat on somebody! I know how that feels, but you know that, don't you Nick?"

"You cheated on me all the time!" Nick yells back.

"I never once kissed another guy while I was with you! And Josh is the first guy I've been with since you! You ruined me! I was so damaged after I left you!" I scream at him. I feel tears fall down my cheeks but I don't care. Seeing Nick has brought up so many old feelings I push away from me so long ago. I've cried myself to sleep so many time because of Nick.

"Your a slut and you always will be. I loved you and cheated on me!" I can't help but laugh at Nicks words.

"Love?" I laugh holding my stomach. "You called what you did to me love? You wouldn't know love it it hit you in the face!"

"Shut up! I loved you, I still do and you know how much you meant to me!"

"I was just a shy little virgin you met in high school! I was a piece of ass for you to bang and brag about to your friends!" I scream as I lunge at him. I feel arms around my waist ask I kick and punch an Nick. "Let me go, Josh!"

"Yeah let her go, Josh. But don't let her go to much, shell find somebody better and cheat on you soon enough." I barley have time to shoot daggers through my eyes at Nick before he's laying on my floor with Josh on top of him.

"Josh! Stop it!" I scream and run towards Nick and Josh rolling around on the floor. I gasp when Nick gets on top of Josh and punches him in the jaw!

"Nick! Stop!" I grab a hand full on Nick's hair and pull as hard as I can.

"Bitch!" Nick yells and lunges at me, knocking me to the ground. I cry out in pain when my head hits the floor and my vision goes blurry. I try to fight him off but my head is aching and I see two of everything. I feel a pain in my jaw before my head hits the floor again causing everything to go black.

**

I wake to the sound of people talking. I groan and try to lift my hand to my aching head but I can't move my arms. I start to panic, what if Nick has me locked away somewhere and josh is dead. I feel a pain in my heart just thinking about it. I can't lose Josh, I just can't. I feel someone touching my injured jaw and I flinch away, trying to open my eyes to see who's touching me but my eyes won't open.

"She's got minor injures. He jaw will be bruised for a couple days and she may have a slight concision." I hear a rough voice say. I keep trying to open my eyes or move my hands or feet but I can't. After a while of struggling I get tired. I try to fight the darkness but it takes over.

**

The next time I wake I can open my eyes. I don't hear any talking this time, the room is quiet. I squint my eyes against the bright fluorescent lights and look around. I take in the light blue walls in front of me and the TV hanging on the wall with the news on mute. I watch the silent TV for a little while before I see movement out of the corner of my eye. I flick my eyes to the chair and see somebody sleeping in an awkward position. Damn they're going to be hurting when they wake up. I study the man in the chair, taking in his wrinkled clothes, and messy brown hair.