Author's Note

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP OVER! PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS!!!!

I understand  havent writen the next chapter in a while and some of you are probably getting a little impatient.... I love all my readers and I love that you guys love my books so much that your read though all the mistakes I've made on all the chapters ( dont deny that I don't have any because when I was rewritting I found a bunch). trust me, if I came across a book, no matter how instresting it may sound or be, I'd stop reading it after so many mistakes.... I love you all very dearly for sticking with me....

BIG NEWS A-LISTERS!!!!

I just (as of today, Septemeber 19, 2013) made a lulu account on lulu.com and am in the process of rewritting and publishing this book! Yay!!!!! I will finish the book on here, dont worry, I won't leave you in the dark and make you buy the published book to read the ending.... but i am telling you now! once this book is published, only a preview will be up and there will be I REPEAT! THERE WILL BE BONUS CONTENT IN THE PUBLISHED BOOOK!!!! 

 As I read through and edit and rewrite new ideas and more details come to me, so I completely incourage you to buy my book, but you dont have to..... but I'll love you even more if you buy it :)

I hope you guys like the ending of this book (yes, its coming to a close end) and I hope you guys like it enough to buy the pulbished or ebook addition of it.... and if you happen to like my writing I fullly incourage you to read my other books.

OH! AND I WILL TELL YOU NOW! MY BOOK TAKEN WILL BE PUBLISHED, AND THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE AT THE END OF THE PUBLISHED COPY OF FALLING FOR AN A-LISTER! 

love you guys a lot and thank you sooooo very much for the support! 

Xoxo,Amber-Rose!

P.S.- my author name will be under Amber-Rose and not Amber-Rose Johnson :) 

P.P.S.- NAMES OF MOVIES AND JOSH WILL BE CHANGED BECAUSE I HONESTLY DO NOT WANT TO BE SUID BY JOSH HUTCHERSON FOR PUBLISHING A BOOK ABOUT HIM WITHOUT HIS PERMITION.... EVEN THOUGH THE BOOOK IS ABOUT HIM HIS NAME, AS WELL AS TAYOR'S, DEMI'S AND MAYB SOME OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE CHANGED, BUT I'M WORKING ON KEEPING IT STARTING WIHT THE SAME FIRST LETTER SO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.... :)