Chapter 14

The club Taylor takes us too is packed. Of course there's a huge line outside, girls in tight dresses and low necklines with six inch heels waiting in line along with guys wearing nice button down shirts and slacks.

Of course being with Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Josh Hutcherson, we get in right away. A couple girls scream for autographs when we pass them grabbing onto Josh's arms or Taylor's hand. We end up stopping and they sign some people phones or purses, and taking a couple pictures with them. Some girls and guys even ask for pictures with me or for my auto graph.

"All those guys want a picture with the hottest girl here." Josh whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spin.

"No, they just want pictures with Josh Hutcherson new girlfriend." I whisper back as we walk hand in hand to the club. I can't help but gasp when we enter. The place is packed with girls and guys or all shapes and sizes wear all sorts of reveling clothes as they grind and dance to the music. The lights are dimmed so it gives it a darker glow as laser lights of different colors flash around the room.

"You look gorgeous by the way." Josh yells over the music. I barley hear his as the beat sends vibrations through my chest and skull.

"What?!" I yell back looking at him and trying to find everybody we came with.

"I said," Josh yells in my ear, causing me to wince. "That you look gorgeous!"

I can't help but blush at Josh's complement. After Amber had checked out and I had texted Josh the information Taylor had made me buy a bright red dress that clung to my body in all the right places and showed just the right amount of skin.

'Thank you!" I yelled back as we push out way through the crowd of people towards a table that Taylor, Amber, Selena and a bunch of the guys sit or stand around.

"Finally the happy couple arrives!" Amber smiles and pats a seat next to her. I let Josh take the seat and me sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Awe, look how adorable they are!" Taylor coos and smiles at us. I smile back and look around, watching people dance to the up beat music.

"Hey, who wants some drinks?" I ask and get up from Josh's lap. I really want to have fun and dance tonight. My last night in Hollywood before we head down to Chicago for filming.

"Me!" Everybody shouts. I sigh and turn to head off the the bar when Josh grabs my wrist.

"Me and the boys will go get the drinks. What do you guys want?" Josh ask and sits my back down in the seat we were just sitting in.

"Can I have a piña colada?" I ask Josh and see the girls nod their heads in agreement.

"Okay, we'll be back soon." Josh smile and plants a kiss on my cheek before heading off towards the bar a group of boys right behind them.

"So who wants to play a little game?" Amber smiles. I look at her and shiver, that smile could only mean one thing. Trouble.

"Um, I don't know." I say and play with my fingers. I want to have fun but I don't know if I want the kind that will get us into trouble.

"Come on! Let loose! Have a little fun. Besides, we're only going to mess with the boys." Selena winks at me. I can't help but smile. What kind of girl would pass up the chance to mess with the boys?

"Your on." I smirk and lean in as Amber explains the game. I can't help but smile. I'm so going to win this game I think to myself as we wait for the boys to come back with our drinks.

**

By the time the boys came back with two trays of drinks us girls are getting restless. We want to start the game but had to wait for the boys to come back. I watch as the guys place down our drinks in front of us and a tray full of shots. I shake my head but take a sip of my drink. If I'm going to win the game I need some alcohol in my system.