~The Party~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today feeling excited for what the night has in store, I'm going to crush this bar test and all I can do is hope that Gem highers me. I got up, laying out my clothes before going to take a shower, I sighed finally, getting out and towel drying my hair knowing that when I have enough money I'll have to get it redone. I sighed looking at the clock seeing that it was three thirty and if I don't start getting ready I'll be late. I pulled on the clothes I layed out consisting of a black long sleeved off the shoulder string front shirt with red roses making my breasts stand out. I pulled on a pair of dark blue low rise boot cut jeans with my black combat boots that I moved my jeans over. I then went to the bathroom starting on my make-up to get rid of all of my bruises that are slowly fading. When my foundation was finished I started my eye make-up I did a thick layer of black eye liner, with red eye shadow to help show off my bright vibrant green eyes, and mascara, with dark red matte lipstick. I brushed out my hair before deciding to flatten it, I put a couple hair ties around my wrist just in case I needed it. 

I went to the main room seeing that it was already five-thirty, I shook my head knowing that getting ready took longer than it should've

I went to the main room seeing that it was already five-thirty, I shook my head knowing that getting ready took longer than it should've. I pulled on my red leather jacket walking out of the room, I smiled seeing the sun slowly sinking, I started my walk hoping to be there early enough to help set up. When I got there I went in through the garage, not sure where I should go, I smiled seeing Chibs with a group of other guys. I leaned against the open garage door as they laughed and joked before clearing my throat getting their attention. They all turned towards me, and I blushed looking away as Chibs chuckled at how awkward I was being.

"Hey lass, come meet the boys, ye'll be workin with 'em might as well."

I nodded my head stepping forward.

"Hey guys, I'm Adina."

I gave a small wave before holding my hand out to a very attractive guy with blond hair and blue eyes, he took my hand with a smile on his face.

"I'm Jax, nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

After him the guys just flowed forward, there was Tig, Opie, Bobby or 'Elvis' as everyone called him. Then there was Happy, now he didn't say much but he looked like one scary mother-fucker that I'd be staying far away from. Then there was the kid, or Half-Sack, a guy with a mohawk stepped holding his hand out to me telling me his name was Juice. After introductions, I gave them all a small smile before looking at the other building having a feeling that that's where I needed to go.

"Hey guys not that this wasn't fun, but I really need to find Gem before six-thirty otherwise I'm screwed for the second part of this job."

Chibs nodded stepping forward.

"Aye, I'll take ye te 'er."

"Thanks."

I felt his hand on my lower back causing my breath hitching until I felt it move away, we walked into the other building. As I looked around I saw many things, but mainly women walking around and very scantily dressed. I sighed looking at Chibs, who gave me a small smile, I rolled my eyes shaking my head continuing to look around.