~Quitting Jobs~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today to Chibs being gone, I knew that he started back at work today, and I know he didn't want to wake me. I sighed getting out of bed and trying to get ready for the day even though I don't really want to do anything. I went to the bathroom starting my hair and make-up, I took the front parts of my shoulder length colorful hair tying it out of my face. For my make-up I did a thin layer of black eye liner, and mascara on my top and bottom lashes, I then did green eye-shadow, with burgundy matte lipstick. After all of that was done I went back to the bedroom getting dressed in a black thin strapped Heavens Sinners tank top. I slipped into a pair of false ripped leggings, over that was a thick silver studded belt, I pulled on a pair of black short heeled ankle boots. 

When I was fully dressed I went out to the garage, opening it up before hopping on my bike and buckling my helmet

When I was fully dressed I went out to the garage, opening it up before hopping on my bike and buckling my helmet. I backed my bike out of the garage before closing the door and heading off to the club, I need to run this by Chibs before I talk to Gemma. When I rode through the gates I parked my bike next to Chibs, killing the engine, removing my helmet, getting off the bike and going to the garage. I smiled seeing him bent over the car looking at the engine, I smiled going over seeing that a couple spark plugs were missing. I smirked going over to the storage getting what I needed before going back putting the spark plugs in place. Chibs sighed before standing up straight looking at me while shaking my head and leaning against the car.

"What's goin on lass?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something, that's been on my mind?"

He gave me a confused look before nodding his head waiting for me to get it out.

"I want to stop working in the auto shop, I just want to be a bartender, now that doesn't mean I won't ever work out here. It just means that in a way I'll be put on call, so if someone can't work I'll come for them, or if you can and the guys go out of town I'll cover the shop. I just want to be able to live my life, and this working two jobs is kinda getting in the way of that, I mean we don't have time for us. You work during the day and if I work with you we don't talk, I want us to live, plus if something happens it'll be easier on both of us."

He nodded his head.

"I don' mind ye workin nigh's at the bar, but wha' do ye mean if somethin happens?"

"I mean if something happens like a pregnancy, or an accident, it just means one of us will have the time to take care of the other you know?"

He smiled.

"Aye, I understand, and ye think yer ready fur the whole baby thing?'

I laughed, shaking my head.

"No, I'm not ready for kids, however anything could happen so I was just using that as an example."

"I don' mind ye talkin te Gem 'bout bein put on call fur the shop, I actually think it's a good idea. The shop needs somethin like tha', and yer right it would be good fur us, I think we need this, I miss havin free time te be with ye."