~2 Days Later & Shipments~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today going to the bathroom starting my morning things before putting my colorful hair up in a messy bun. I sighed going back to the bedroom getting dressed, I pulled on a white crop top, before slipping into my black ripped skeleton leggings, with my black converse. I sighed looking in the mirror before pulling on my black angel wing hoodie, before looking at my phone. 

I smiled seeing a text from Kerri, and Chibs

*I hope everythin worked out with my dad, gn Dina, love ye.*

I smiled texting her back.

*He & I r fine, thank u, love u 2.*

I then went ahead opening the text from Chibs, a smile coming to my face.

*I love u lass, sorry I haven' been answering my phone, I promise I'll answer from now on, & don' worry 'bout Jimmy we'll work it out. I love & miss u so much Adina, is hell without' u, I can' wait 4 u 2 come home.*

I smiled texting him back.

*I love u 2, and thank u I appreciate that, & I'll try not 2 worry, & I know I can't wait 2 b home, the attic is great. I can't wait to get home and get this business started, I love u & I'll talk 2 u 2night.*

I put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie before walking downstairs to see all of the guys in the kitchen drinking coffee. Liam came over handing me a cup of coffee and I thanked him before leaning against the door frame.

"You guys ready for this?"

They all nodded their heads and Paddy came over giving me a side hug.

"Aye we're all ready, however I'm worried 'bout ye."

"I'm fine Paddy, just a little homesick, I'll be fine, I mean I'm going home in a couple weeks."

He sighed nodding his head.

"Arigh' if yer sure."

"I'm positive, I'm just fine."

"Alrigh'."

It wasn't long until I heard the truck pull up outside, I sighed, setting my cup down with the guys following me. The guy with the truck came out and I signed for the items after looking over the paperwork, he helped us get everything into the house and up to the attic. Cati held the front door open and I helped the guys, when we got everything upstairs all of the guys tipped the mover ten. The guys stayed wanting to help move everything into place, and put together the wardrobes, the rest of the wooden furniture. We all went upstairs, we started on the living room portion of the room, while the guys put together the coffee table, and the side table. I put the three small white love seats in place adding two pillows that match the chairs, before the two turquoise and white accent chairs. I set the rug down before going and putting up the white bird curtain rods, when the guys finished with the tables I put them in place.