~1 Month Later, Wedding~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today smiling, today happens to be Kerris' wedding, with the help of Gemma and I got this wedding planned in the span of a month. Today Kerri, Gemma, Harley, and I are all getting ready together, so we have to get our hair and nails done. After all of that we have to get dressed and do our make-up, I sighed getting out of bed and dressed for the day. I left my layered hair down, pulling on a black sports bra, and a pair of black jeans with gray patches. I pulled on a pair of shin high boots leaving the sides open, lastly I pulled on a gray and black patched sleeveless pleather hoodie. 

I decided to skip the make-up for now knowing I'll have plenty of time before the wedding given the fact that it's only seven-thirty A

I decided to skip the make-up for now knowing I'll have plenty of time before the wedding given the fact that it's only seven-thirty A.M. I sighed going to the guest room, all of the girls stayed here while the guys stayed at the club, Kerri took the guest room, and Harley took the couch. Gemma gets up at seven meaning she's on her way here, I woke Kerri up having her get dressed before waking up Harley having her go down to my bedroom. When they were both dressed we headed out to my car and I drove us to the nail salon so we could get that done before our hair. The salon was very short staffed, so they were only taking two at a time, Kerri and I decided to go first. I had my nails done in a coffin design one of my pointer fingers was just black with glitter, and the other had a white rose with two white petals. One of my middle fingers was just white, while the other was white with a white rose and black and gold jewels. My ring finger was black glitter with a heart in the middle while my other was just painted plain black. My pinky was black with jewels along the cuticle, and my other pink was black with jewels traveling up from the cuticle. When I was done I smiled seeing Kerris' nails, she decided to go with a pointed coffin style with her pinky and pointer fingers were gel royal blue. Her middle finger was painted white with blue glitter going from the cuticle fading to the tip, her ring fingers were a clear gel but the points were painted the glitter royal blue. When she and I were done I paid for our nails while Gemma and Harley went and got their nails started. Harley decided to go with a short coffin style, almost a french tip, her pinkies were done just a plain white. Her ring fingers were done white with black speckles going from her cuticles up, her middle finger was done all black with a big glitter heart. Now her pointer finger had been done with white with jewels going up the side of her nail stopping near the corner. Gemma went even simpler with her nails which really shocked me, she did all of her nails long painted all white. The only one that wasn't was her middle finger, that nail was white with jewels covering the nail making them stand out.