~Tattoos' & Tagalongs~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today to someone knocking on the front door, I groaned rolling over and getting out of bed. I slipped into a pair of slippers before walking down the hall to the front door, however the knocking never stopped. I sighed opening the door with a confused look on my face as I saw my sisters standing there, at least they were nice enough to bring Chibs and I coffee. I took the coffee, letting them in, taking the coffee down the hall for Chibs asking them to just wait in the kitchen. I went to the bedroom setting the coffees' on Chibs side table before lightly rubbing his shoulder, placing a kiss on his cheek. The next thing I knew I was grabbed by the waist and pulled on top of him letting out a soft screech. He leaned over, giving me a kiss before pulling away, leaning his forehead against mine, I smiled looking into his eyes.

"My sisters are in the kitchen, we have to get up, they brought coffee."

He sighed, laying his head back letting me up, I quickly grabbed my coffee before going to the closet pulling out my outfit. I laid everything out before taking my coffee going to the kitchen letting Chibs get ready, I looked at my sisters shaking my head.

"So what brings you two by so early?"

"Well the guys were talking about you getting something called a crow, we wanted to go with you."

I sighed.

"Okay, well you're not going with me looking like a couple of stuck up rich bitches, you'll get laughed right out of the parlor."

Lynn looked at me with wide eyes.

"The parlor?"

"Yeah, the tattoo parlor, a crow is a tattoo that my husband has chosen to symbolize our eternal union. Like a marriage vow, or the way a marriage should be a tattoo is permanent, everlasting, so until death he and I are bonded."

Aria looked at me like I was crazy.

"Isn't that considered a brand?"

I shook my head.

"No, it's an honor to us ol' ladies, anyway, are you ladies ready for a badass make-over?"

They both looked at each other before nodding their heads, I smiled feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled, turning in his hold giving him a kiss, he smiled against my lips before pulling away leaning his forehead against mine.

"The clothes ye laid out are goin te look amazin."

"Oh yeah?"

He nodded his head and I smiled before looking at my sisters.

"We better start getting ready, I'll get dressed and do my make-up while you two look through my closet."

They nodded their heads following me to the bedroom, I started getting dressed while they looked through my closet. I slipped into a very faded floor length long sleeved V-neck dress that had a slit up the front of the dress. I pulled on a pair of brown high heeled boots putting the front parts of my hair back leaving the rest to flow over my shoulders. When I was dressed I went to the bathroom doing my make-up, I did a thick layer of black eye liner, and mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I then did a dark brown smokey eye-shadow that faded into light, after that I did a light pink lipstick.