~Surprises, Proposals, & Ex Troubles~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today looking around, seeing that I was in Chibs dorm completely alone, I sighed getting out of bed looking through my bag. I groaned, shaking my head seeing that I didn't have a shirt, but luckily I had a pair of jeans, I went through Chibs drawers finding one of his SOA t-shirts. I brushed out my hair pulling on his shirt, and slipping into a pair of knee ripped jeans that have roses on each thigh, when that was finished I quickly pulled on my high heeled combat boots, tucking my shirt into my jeans. 

I put my jacket into my bag before slipping my bag over my shoulders walking out of the club going to the garage, I smiled as I saw Chibs and he looked at me with wide eyes before a smirk came to his face, as he shook his head

"Damn my lass looks good in my clothes?"

"I didn't have a shirt, I thought you'd like this look better than anything else I have at home."

"Well ye would be righ', ye look fine as hell."

"Thank you, but I have to go, I have a couple surprises that I want to get, I'll show you when I get back."

He nodded his head.

"Alrigh' lass, I love ye."

"I love you too."

I gave him a hug and kiss slipping the four hundred dollars I owed him into the pocket of his work bibs. I started walking away going to my bike, however as I was pulling out Chibs found the money and tried yelling at me to come back. However I just kept going, I rode to the strip going to Happys' parlor, I have some things that I need to get done. I pulled into a spot outside the parlor hopping off taking my helmet with me, I walked inside, and Happy looked at me with confusion.

"Hey Dina, what's going on?"

"I need one of your female artists to do some work for me."

He smiled nodding his head.

"Sounds good, let me get Janelle for you."

"Thanks."

He nodded his head, going and getting this Janelle chick so she could put metal in my body, when they came back she smiled at me before leading me back to the room. I sighed telling her what I wanted, so I took off my shirt and bra letting her pierce my belly button, before my nipples. For both she did a silver jewelry with opal jewels on each end of the piercings, they looked good, they were painful but good.