~Goodbye Chibs & Painting~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today still in Chibs arms, I sighed looking at the clock seeing that it was only eight-thirty. I rolled over sitting on the edge of the bed before going through my bag finding the clothes that I wanted. I smiled, finally finding what I wanted, I zipped up my light blue, and black sports bra, and my high waisted leggings that had cross stings up the sides of both legs. I pulled on my socks and converse shoes before my sleeveless zip up hoodie, I put my hair in a messy bun before sitting next to Chibs on the bed. 

I leaned over, placing a kiss to his cheek before pulling away watching his eyes open, he smiled as I leaned in giving him a kiss

"It's time to get up, I'm going to go get some coffee then head up to the attic, I want to have all of the wall paper taken down by noon. Then we need to sand, then we can actually start painting, I need to make sure Cati has the tools we need."

He nodded his head sitting up.

"Alrigh' lass, I'll be down fur coffee as soon as I'm dressed."

"Sounds good to me, I love you."

He smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I love ye lass.

I smiled getting off the bed grabbing my phone, putting it in my hoodie pocket before going downstairs. I smiled at Cati as I entered the kitchen pouring myself a cup of coffee, I sighed leaning against the counter top.

"Do you have what's needed to remove wallpaper, and sanding blocks?"

"We have all tha'."

"Sounds good, we have to remove the wallpaper then sand everything down before we start painting."

She smiled nodding her head.

"Tha' sounds like a good plan, we'll go up af'er this cup."

I nodded my head taking another drink as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I smiled turning in his hold.

"Well good morning sleepy head, you know this is what happens when you drink? You wake up looking like shit, and feeling like shit..."

I handed him my coffee not needing or wanting it anymore before continuing.

"I'm surprised you were able to ride last night, you feeling okay?"

"Aye I'm alrigh' lass, I've had worse nigh's, las' nigh' was nothin'."

I laughed a bit, nodding my head.

"If you say so."

I looked at Cati.

"You ready to head up?"

"Aye, let's go."

I smiled walking upstairs with Cati behind me, we grabbed a couple of putty scrapers going to town removing the wallpaper. Chibs soon joined us grabbing a scraper, when Paddy got up he did the same, soon it was way too quiet for me to handle. I grabbed my phone along with the speaker, I plugged it in so it would charge while I hooked my phone up. I must say it's nice not having that old flip phone anymore, this Samsung S10 is amazing.