~Salary Meeting & Door Notes~

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today to my phone ringing, I sighed rolling over and answering the phone.

"Hello?"

*Hey Dina, it's Gemma. I was hoping you could come in today so we could talk about your pay. If you're busy it's fine we can do it tomorrow, or whenever you're free I just know the sooner we get this done the sooner you get paid.*

I sighed knowing that I should go in and get this over with.

"Yeah, no problem, I can be there in a couple hours, does that work for you?"

*Yeah, that's perfect, see you then.*

"Yep, see you then."

With that I hung up getting out of bed laying out my clothes, I went to the bathroom putting my hair up in a ponytail before I started my usual foundation routine. I decided to skip all the other make-up, I didn't feel like doing all that today, it's just too much for me to have to take off tonight. I went to the bedroom pulling on my leggings, before an off the shoulder white graphic short sleeved t-shirt with a skull and angel wings. The shirt had strings in the front and running down my back, I pulled on my high heeled combat boots, before an oversized dark wash distressed jean jacket. 

When I knew that I looked somewhat decent, I walked out of the hotel beginning my walk to the shop

When I knew that I looked somewhat decent, I walked out of the hotel beginning my walk to the shop. When I got there I went to the office seeing Gem sitting behind her desk, she looked up, giving me a small smile silently telling me to take a seat. I sighed sitting down as she worked on the computer for a couple minutes until she finally sat back relaxing before looking at me.

"Are you ready to make some money?"

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Yes."

She smiled a bit.

"Alright, well we do things differently here."

"How different?"

"Well for the auto shop we pay twenty dollars per-car, per-hour, then we take the money that the customers pay and divide it evenly between all of you and the shop. As far as the bartending goes, that's all you, and for that we pay ten dollars an hour now if you figure that you work till the members pass out. So you're going to be getting a huge pay every two weeks, one from the auto shop, and the other from the bar."

I smiled nodding my head however I was curious about numbers.

"So what kind of numbers are we talking about?"

She chuckled a bit.

"I was waiting for that question, if we're talking numbers the auto shop depends on the numbers of cars and workers. So let's say we have three workers, with six cars you work on three of them, and then we have a total of one hundred grand in profit. That means that you would make sixty dollars for the cars, and then an estimate of twenty-five thousand for the whole day. Now that's an estimate by rounding, so like I said you get paid every two weeks so using the estimation from earlier of twenty-five thousand multiplied that by two and you would be making fifty thousand for those two weeks."