Chapter Three

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

(Look at this amazing drawing of Professor Ren smoking a cigarette and holding Y/N's glasses!! Go follow @hannursolo on tiktok to see her other amazing pieces of art!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Warnings: Kylo's kind of a dick here. There are mentions of drinking, sobreity/relapsing, and blood/very minor injury)

    Ordering your books online with someone else's money was so much easier than taking it out of your own bank account.

    Especially when it was your handsome neighbor's money. Not just that, but your handsome professor's money, as well.

    It was almost even sexual, the way that you felt when you pressed the 'place order' button on your screen. You could've moaned at the thought of Kylo pulling out the hundred-dollar bills from his wallet that you were currently using to make your purchase and putting them in your mailbox.

    Your roommates were able to detect your heightened mood when you came down to the kitchen to make some dinner for yourself.

    "Did you get laid or something?" Amber had joked with you, noticing the spring in your step and the excited smile on your face.

    "What?" You gasped, jumping as if someone startled you. You'd been so lost in your thoughts, thinking of Kylo and his money, that you hadn't expected a question from anyone, especially not that question.

    "You fucked someone and you didn't tell us?" Hannah asked in an offended voice as she cleaned her plate off into the sink.

    "No." You rolled your eyes, grabbing the pitcher of water from the fridge. "I can't be in a good mood?" You asked defensively.

    Your roommates shared secret glances behind your back, smirking. They assumed that you and Ushar were getting closer to each other. They had no idea that you were so giddy because of the older man that lived next door.