Chapter Twenty

(A/N: I've touched on it in the past but I wanted to reiterate that photos I use in moodboards and other things similar don't necessarily reflect on how you should envision y/n

(A/N: I've touched on it in the past but I wanted to reiterate that photos I use in moodboards and other things similar don't necessarily reflect on how you should envision y/n. I want you to picture yourself and I want to make it inclusive. Unfortunately, the photos that usually fit the vibe of the chapter don't always reflect that. As always, message me if you have any thoughts or ideas on that.

ALSO: I now have merch for this story and my other fics! If you're interested, check out my social media for details! [worm_girll on instagram&twitter])

(Warnings: Talk about family being sick/dying. Message me for details.)

"I'm glad that you finally got laid, Ren." Snoke's voice said in a bored tone.

Kylo almost dropped his phone.

    "The writing you've sent me recently is much less depressing and seems to have a certain theme." Snoke answered, "Clearly, you're taking my advice and putting yourself out there."

    Hearing anyone reference his sex life was uncomfortable for him. Not only because he was private but because he was fucking you, his student. And to hear Snoke, the man he considered to be his mentor, mention it put him on edge.

    "Oh, I don't know about that," Kylo muttered, brushing the comment off as he exhaled nervously. "But it's an improvement, yeah? You like what I've sent?"

    "It's not bad. Better than before." Snoke replied, " Do you still need me to find an editor for you?"

    Kylo's mind was already racing with thoughts of you, and he was glad you were still the unspoken topic of discussion because he would be distracted otherwise. "I have one."

    "You do? Who is it? The company I sent you a reference for?" Snoke asked, surprised that Kylo had been determined to find one himself.

    Kylo was nervous again, knowing how silly it would sound, to tell the truth. "No, no. Someone else."

    Snoke was already frustrated, impatient. "Who?"

    As he paced around his kitchen, Kylo put a hand on his chin, bracing himself for the reaction he was sure would follow. "One of my students."

    The line on the other end was quiet for a moment before Snoke let out a laugh of disbelief. "You're fucking with me."

    "I'm not." Kylo sighed.

    "Kylo Ren, the best-selling author, is having a college kid edit his first book after taking a hiatus?" Snoke asked, unable to wrap his mind around the concept of it. "Are you on drugs?"

    Kylo glanced out of his window at your house. He wasn't on drugs, per se, but he was addicted to you. "Not exactly." He responded vaguely.

    Snoke was disappointed, but he also wanted to wrap up the phone call. "Well, I'll tell the other editor you might still be interested." He said, ignoring what Kylo wanted.