Chapter Eleven

(Just a heads up, this chapter is almost entirely smut so proceed with caution

(Just a heads up, this chapter is almost entirely smut so proceed with caution. I wanted to do something fun because there will be plenty of drama in upcoming chapters. Enjoy this one!)(Warnings: consensual voyeurism/exhibitionism (is that a thing? It is now!), overstimulation, and use of a safeword.)

"Happy Monday, everyone." Professor Ren's voice rang out over the expanse of the classroom as he walked past his desk, addressing everyone in the room.

No one liked Mondays.

But Professor Ren didn't exactly mind them. When he was working, he didn't fuck up. He was good at lecturing and he was good at providing feedback on assignments. On the other hand, Kylo wasn't good at handling the free time that the weekend provided. He always wanted to drink or, recently, think about you.

Though, Kylo was always thinking about you. Especially now, when you were sitting in the front row of his class and looking as gorgeous as you always did, he couldn't keep his mind off of you.

"I want everyone to get out a piece of paper," Kylo said, moving in front of the dry erase board and picking up a marker as he did so. "To get our minds working at the start of this week, I want to try some freewriting." He explained.

You found it hard to tear your eyes away from him as you reached into your bookbag and pulled out your notebook.

"This is a method I use often and I know a lot of my colleagues do as well. It's an exercise that allows you to open your mind and access thoughts that you might not get to otherwise. A lot of my best work was conceived from writing this way." Kylo explained to the class.

It turned you on to know that you were in a room full of people who were intimidated by Professor Ren, or at the very least, wanting to be on his good side. You glanced around the room and saw how everyone was rushing to pull out paper, wanting to listen to his directions.

You weren't sure if you'd ever seen students react to a professor that way before, at least not with the 100 level classes that were structured for non-majors.

It pleased you and made you almost smug to know that the man that everyone was afraid of was the same man that had been on his knees for you; eating your pussy and begging you to call him by his first name only a few days ago.

"I'm going to set a timer for five minutes. I don't want you to stop writing until the time is up. I'll put a topic on the board and I want you to start writing about it but let your mind wander and take you where you need to be. Even if you can't think of anything, start writing about your plans for the day, what you want to eat when you get home, what you hate about this class... It doesn't matter. Just keep writing." Kylo said.

You kept your attention on him as he began writing on the board.

"Here's your word. Do what you want with it," Kylo explained, stepping away and moving towards his desk. He toyed with his watch, noting the time so he knew when five minutes was up. "Start now."