Chapter Eight

It was never easy for Kylo Ren to get to sleep

    Usually, the minute that the lights went out, he'd begin tossing and turning as he slowly realized he was all alone with his thoughts and memories.

    But when he spent half of the night having filthy dreams about you, he didn't exactly mind the restlessness.

    It went on this way every night that passed after he made you cum while you rode his thigh on his back porch.

    Theoretically, he should be getting a perfect night's sleep. He was in the most optimal conditions to do so.

    Every night, Kylo put on his comfortable pajamas and got into his clean sheets. He played some soft music while he sat up in bed, his many pillows propped up behind him and his nightstand lamp on dimly. He'd put on his reading glasses and depending on his mood, he'd either read or write until he was ready to sleep.

    He was a man of habit. Nighttime was one of his favorites of all of his routines.

    Kylo liked going to bed with the music continuing to softly play, classical and calming.

    It was usually something he was grateful for. If he'd wake up in the middle of the night, the quiet melody would always help him go back to sleep. But now, with you constantly on his mind, the music just reminded him of you.

Every night now, he'd fall back asleep and the instrumental song would make him dream of you sitting with him at his piano. It almost always started innocently that way, with his hand on your knee or your hand on his while he played for you.

But then it always progressed to him either bending you over the side of the bench and fucking you or picking you up and setting you on the surface of it, with his head between your thighs.

    The dreams were addicting and that was an understatement.

    The issue wasn't with the dreams themselves.  The problem was when he woke up, he'd have to immediately touch himself until he came in his hand, moaning your name over and over again.

    His morning routine, which he treasured almost as much as his nightly routine, was slowly becoming his daily jerk-off routine.

Kylo was not happy about that.

He felt like a fucking pervert. You almost always made him feel that way.

    The only times that he didn't feel like a dirty old man was when his lips were against yours and he felt connected to you. That was different.

    On the days where he wasn't able to spend any time alone with you, going to sleep where he saw you in his dreams was the highlight of his entire day.

Thinking about Professor Ren had become a comfort for you.

    No matter how much sleep you were able to get, who you were interacting with, or what class you were trying your best to pay attention to, Professor Ren was always there in your thoughts.