Chapter 3

-The Next Door-

"Ahem... Excuse me, who are you?" Ijekiel said with a monotone voice.

"I should be asking the same thing." Lucas arrogantly replied.

'Oh no... I have a feeling it won't turn out great.'

They were both staring at each other as if ready to start a fight.

"Athanasia, we still have 30 more minutes until we get back to our classes. Let's go to the library and search some interesting study books." Ijekiel blurted.

"I suppose she is uninterested in those boring subjects and would rather be with a comfortable guy like me." Lucas smirked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. HOLD ON A MINUTE."

'Seriously what is wrong with them...'

"I have my own plans to do! And it is to go to the bathroom!" Athanasia pointed to the bathroom doors and rushed. 'I totally forgot that my actual plan was to go to the bathroom huhu...'

Ijekiel stared at Athanasia speechless while Lucas stared into Ijekiel soul which sent him shivers down his spine. Soon enough Lucas finally stopped and look away.

'What is wrong with me today. Why am I mad over such simple things?' Lucas just shook of the feeling and went back to class anyway.

~Meanwhile... (In the bathroom)~

After I was done doing my stuffs, I wash my hands and my face. There was no one in the bathroom so I'm currently free. When I finish wiping my face, I heard a click from the door. I turned around to see who the person is. It is Jenny!! Oh how happy I am to see her now!

"Jenn-"

"ATHY!!!" Jeanette jump and hug Athanasia which caused her too fall.

'Never mind... I take back my words...' I held my head in pain.

"Jenny, how many times have I told you."

"Yeah yeah, don't ever get too excited. Okay I get it!" Jeanette pouted.

"Why are you so excited anyway?"

"I MET KIEL IN THE HALLWAY WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM. YOU KNOW KIEL RIGHT? IJEKIEL!"

'Oh right... I forgot she had a huge crush on Kiel on last grade' My emotionless face turns into a smirk.

"Ooo... JENNY JUST CONFESS ALREADY!"

"I WANT TO BUT WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK"

"YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU TRY RIGHT?"

"YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT! BUT STILL, YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES IN LAST GRADE. I WILL ALWAYS RUN AWAY WHEN I GET EMBARRASSED."

Click

A girl slowly walks in to the bathroom staring dumbfounded at those two.

We both froze at how embarrassing it was. We realized we were both shouting at each other which cause some students outside to look at the bathroom.

"Athy... Let's call tonight and continue about this..." Jeanette whispered

"Okay"

Ring

'Back to studying I guess...'

~Timeskips (Home time!)~

'Weird, Lucas have been ignoring me ever since he encountered with Kiel.'