Chapter 4

-A Babysitter?-

Claude's POV

I'm here, sitting in the office room doing more works.

'My back hurts...'

I looked out through the window to see the night view. After some time later, I looked down to see car's speeding and honking.

I sighed and remembered, 'Diana was suppose to call our neighbour's for dinner...'

I looked down and it was 7:35 PM

'They must be down stairs right now. Ugh... Back to work... I guess...'

As I was about to turn my body, I noticed some sort of figure near the door.

I took a closer look to see. My eyes widened. It wasn't one figure but TWO! But that wasn't the point why I'm mad. The point is, WHAT, HOW, WHO, WHY IS THAT BRAT STANDING BESIDE MY ONE AND ONLY PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER?!

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE."

Normal POV

Claude was in raged to the point he actually forgot Felix existence. Felix was there frightened at his friend or more likely, his boss.

Claude rushed out of his room, ran downstairs to be greeted by Diana, Myrine and Lumi.

"Honey! Why are you in a rush?" Diana ask gently even though she already knew what this feeling is. Diana hold Claude wrist which cause him to stop in his tracks and face Diana.

"Honey... Calm down. Eat this fresh brownies I made!" Diana shoved a brownie to his mouth and Claude just gave her a sour look since he isn't a big fan on chocolates, unlike his wife and his daughter...

However... A miracle has happened. Somehow Diana's soothing words and brownies calmed him down real quick.

Diana noticed his face softened a little and she gave a happy smile. "Let's go! Myrine and I baked more foods! Athanasia and Lumi loves chocolate cakes! Isn't that right Lumi?"

"Yes aunty!" Lumi showed her cute expression.

"Aww!! I want to pinch your cheeks so hard right now!" Diana squealed.

'Athanasia...? ATHANASIA!' Claude remembered that brat with Athanasia outside, although this time he is slightly calmer.

Claude walked through the door and...

-10 Minutes Ago-

Athanasia's POV

"WHAT?!" Athanasia shouted.

"You know, you should sometimes be my alarm..." Lucas covered his ears.

PUK, SLAM, DUK

"..."

"What? You're the one who asked for it!" Athanasia said in a annoyed tone.

"..."

"Lucas?"

"..."

"L-Lucas?"

"..."

"Don't make me do it agai-"

"Ok fine!"

'Thank god he is doing fine... Huh? I'm talking nonsense...'

"Were you worried about me?"

"Wha?- HAH? NO WAY!"

"Aww. You know, it actually hurts."