Chapter 6

Your author is stupid for forgetting they have second day of school in the last chapter. Let's just pretend they had holiday yesterday and today in this chapter they will attend school. Also I will start adding dates from now on!

-Miya-

8th June, Wednesday.

Athanasia's POV

I woke up and checked the time. It is 4:00 AM.

"Another day..." I sighed and sat down. I couldn't sleep since it was so early, and then something hit me. We didn't have school yesterday, as we were supposed to, since the author forg- I mean, because we got a short holiday for no reason. Weird right? After a couple of stretches, I did my daily routine, wear my uniform for today's school, and went downstairs to be greeted by Lily.

"ATHY! HOW ARE YOU FEELING? ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU FEELING WELL? DON'T JUST STAND THERE ANSWER ME! LOOK I MADE YOU YOUR BREAKFAST!"

"Lily there are still people sleeping! I'm feeling fine, but anyways how did you know about this?"

"L-"

"Let me guess, Lucas told you about this."

"Yup!"

"Lily, where is daddy and mommy?"

"They- no WE were worried sick about you! We spent the night standing in front of your door but Lucas stopped us from getting in..."

'Lucas stopped whO?- My dad? I mean, daddy may be frightening in certain people's views... but what happened? Lucas managed to stop daddy?!'

"Ah then I'm sorry to make you guys worry so much!"

"No! I'm sorry I wasn't there that time!"

"LILY! YOU ARE TOO KIND!" I hugged Lily very tightly.

"Now now, go eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

"Okay!"

I went to grab a seat and started to eat my delicious breakfast! But before I could do that, Raven is here!!!

"Blackie!! Have you eaten anything? Who's a good boy? You are!"

"WOOF!"

Duk Duk

The sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. Turn's out it is mommy and daddy!

"MOM! DAD!" I ran over and hugged both of them.

"Sweetie! How are you feeling?" Mom rushed over to give me a hug plus her face looks like she haven't slept in days!

"Mommy! I should be the one asking you that!"

"Oh sush! Go eat your breakfast." I did what mommy told me and continued to eat. Mom and dad both took a seat next to me.

We had some few talks then suddenly dad asked me a question, "Athanasia, do you like the school where you are going right now?"

"I certainly enjoy it! Thanks for letting me go to the same school as Jenny!"

"So did you meet anyone new?" Mommy as usual, asked me in her sweet usual tone.

'As I already know mommy, she is referring to Lucas. Why does everyone keep on talking about Lucas these days?'

"Yes mom, I met Kiel and Lucas!"

"You know there are other friends you can hangout with other than those pests." Daddy in his usual tone again rebutted.

"But dad! Kiel is my childhood friend and Lucas is aunt Myrine's son. Plus I made friends with Lumi." I said, trying to persuade dad that I didn't need more friends since I'm not really good at communicating other than my close friends. It's just weird because... I would always speak formally to strangers!