Chapter 14

-Rousing Actions-

Today, is the day where we will visit the beach. This is my first time going there so I'm really thrilled. I always wanted to see the sea with my own eyes.

I finished packing my stuffs and headed downstairs.

'Mom said it's going to be a long trip so I better hurry up.'

I reached outside to see everyone putting their stuffs inside the car. I couldn't control my excitement, 'I can't believe we are going.'

I noticed there were two cars in front of my house. Lucas stood beside me and smirked.

I sighed, 'I somehow feel like something troublesome is about to happen.'

"Listen up everybody! Since we all won't fit inside one car together, Rina and I have already decided on using two cars. So right here, Rina will announce who stays in car A and B."

Myrine continues, "Ahem... So the one who stays in car A will be, Diana, Claude, Lumi, and I. The ones staying in car B will be Felix, Lily, Lucas, and Athanasia."

Claude looked shock and said, "I won't allow that kid to be in the same car as Athanasia!"

"Yeah! I want to be with big brother and big sister!" Lumi clutch onto Myrine's shirt.

"I have sweets inside the car." Myrine whispered in Lumi's ear as she lit up.

"Now, now... I am highly capable of protecting Athanasia all by myself." Lucas grinned.

'I don't need protecting though.'

This statement made dad furious, "You talk a lot for a shrimp like you, I must say."

"Oh my! We are going to be late. Let's go dear!~" Dad was forced into the car by mom.

"Shall we get inside?" Felix asked us.

Almost forgetting where we were about to go, I replied, "Yes!"

We all finished up and head to the road. It was a long way to go.

"So Lucas, why don't we just use your magic to teleport us to the beach directly?" Felix asked while driving the car.

"Mmm... Because it's better this way."

I looked at Lucas in shock, "Wait... You and Lily knew Lucas have magic?"

"Ah... Lucas doesn't think it was a good idea to announce it to you, but it appears that he has told you personally. He is a magician." Felix smiled.

"Does mom and dad know about this too?"

"Yes, even Myrine and Lumi." Lily replied.

I was speechless, 'So I was the only one who was unaware of this huh?'

I looked at Lucas and thought of an idea.

"Lucas, can you give me some sweets please?" I took out my hands.

Lucas moved in and put his face on top of my opened hands and smiled, "No."

I pouted and faced the window. It's a good thing I brought my earphones with me. I opened music from my phone and listened to music.

Right when I was about to close my eyes, Lucas took one side of my earphone off.

"Hey, talk to me I'm bored." Lucas put his head on my shoulder.

As I was about to shove him away, he closed his eyes and said, "Let me rest here for a bit."

"Can't the great magician just spawn a clone for himself to talk to?"