Chapter 11

-Was it all a dream?-

Beep

"KILL THIS THING NOW."  He pulled out his sword and was ready to kill the baby. However, Felix protected her with his shield.

"You mustn't, sir!"

"MOVE!" He swung his sword towards Felix as he dodges it easily.

Beep Beep

Screams and cries could be heard across the area, as Lily was trembling and holding the baby firmly, vowing never to let the baby go.

"Shh... shh... It's okay... I will be here for you." Despite the situation, Lily tries her best to calm the baby down.

The baby still kept on crying as she clutch onto her clothes.

"Lily! Go take her to my room." Felix shouted while trying to stop Claude.

Lily ran off while closing the door shut behind her.

"Shh... We're safe now..." Lily held her close and soon later she sang a memorable lullaby. It brought the baby to calm down and soon was sleeping.

Lily placed down the baby into the crib and closed the lights. She stayed beside her for the rest of the night as she sobbed hoping for the night to end.

Beep Beep

"Have you gone insane?" Felix yelled as he struggled with his grip.

"Look at what she's done! It's because of that brat!" Claude ambush Felix with his magic.

"It's not her fault!" Felix was starting to loosen his grip.

Beep Beep

"DIANA STAY STRONG!" Myrine was on the verge of tears as she held her hands in fear.

"Ri...na..." Diana looked at Myrine's eyes.

Diana is surrounded by maids and doctors who are working to save her.

Beep Beep

"Move. NOW!" Claude increases his strength.

"Sir, I don't want to hurt you. There are other ways to save her!" Felix pleaded Claude.

Beep Beep

"THAT BRAT! THAT BRAT IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF THIS."

"IF SHE HAD NOT BEEN BORN WITH OVERFLOWING MANA..!" Claude pushes his sword.

'Eliminate her' Was all Claude could think of.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"AND YOU THINK MRS. DIANA WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS?" Felix shouted which startled Claude causing him to slice Felix by the shoulders and stopped.

Beeeeeeeeep.

"No, no, no, DIANA!" Myrine's excruciating shriek almost caused her to stumble as the maids catches her beforehand.

"Quick call the magician." Felix ordered the guards while covering up as much blood as he could with hand on his shoulders.

Everyone was rushing around in a panic, and some even fainted.

Claude lost his balance as he sat there not knowing what to do.

Was it the end? Is this all a dream? Will there be no more hope?