Chapter 15

-Grim Reminiscence-

As Lucas led the way, I closed my eyes. He dried my dress, though I gave Lucas a pinch behind the ears to get him to use some shirt.

"You can open your eyes now!"

We're in the middle of the forest. It was a beautiful setup as the lights goes through over the place. There were flowers on a table and chair there. The cakes and tea that I enjoy the most were lying on top of the table. I quickly sat down. I was a little ashamed to eat, but Lucas mocked me and said he would devour the entire thing if I didn't take a bite.

I focused entirely on the chocolate cake slice and I munched on it. Lucas chuckled as he rested on his palm.

"You should try some too!" Athy took a piece from the fork as Lucas blushed a little.

He soon took a bite and swallowed it.

"It taste good right??" As Athy continued to munch on the cake through the same fork.

"You know what you just did right?"

"Hm?" Athy tilted her head.

Lucas sighed, "You're quite oblivious."

"What do you mean by that..?"

Suddenly, a smoke arose. There was too much smoke, making it impossible to see. Lucas coughed as he saw Athy collapsed on the table. When he attempted to grasp her, she was taken by something or someone. As he coughed more, Lucas soon passed out.

---

"Follow me." Athy woke up in a dark room as a young girl clung to her dress.

I followed the little girl as we were suddenly outside. I shook my head a little and wondered how I got here. Lucas was no where to be found as well.

The little girl was adorable and beautiful like Lumi, she looked familiar. She gave me a flower and smiled widely. It was a beautiful red rose.

"Are you lost?" I continued to ask the girl and she nodded.

She giggled and ran away. Worried about her safety, I followed after her.

"W-wait up!" I pant and reached my arms out to try and grab her.

We were suddenly in front of someone's house. She stopped and teared up. I ran over to her and crouched down.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" She started to cry even more.

"S-sissy a-and... m-mommy..." She stopped for a while and continued, "B-bad..."

She hurried off again just as I was going to ask more questions since I was puzzled. We unexpectedly found ourselves in the convenience store as I ran after her.

"Did your sister and mother hurt you?" I was starting to get worried and was about to carry her. She wiped her tears and said, "Loud... Yellow... "

I got really confused and she started running away again. This time, we stopped in front of a hospital.

The little girl stopped crying and grinned, "Look."

She pointed towards the two tombs. She crouched down and put her rose on top of the grave. The little girl gave me a rose earlier, so I did the same with the other grave.

She ran away and I followed her yet again. Stopping in the middle of the road, she sat down. There weren't any vehicles around, so I came closer.

"I want a hug..." She opened her arms.

I hugged her and somehow felt like I was about to tear up. It seemed as though I was experiencing the same pain that she is right now.

It was silent. I closed my eyes for a bit.