Chapter 7

Hello, everyone! Please accept my apologies for not posting in a while... Last time, I had a week-long test, but in exchange, I will offer you my longest chapter ever (so far). Also, I know WMMAP will end soon, so don't worry! I'm not going to give up on this book until it's finished! Anyways, enjoy!~ ╰(*°▽°*)╯

-Acquaintance-

8th June, Wednesday.

"Ha... I'm so tired!!!"

"It was just a short walk you know?" Lucas replied looking through his phone.

"What are you looking at?" Athy takes a quick glimpse.

"It's not much. Just scrolling through these posts posted by my fans. I had no idea I had so many fans."

Lucas became the most well-known person not only because of their large corporation, but also because Lucas is a well-known actor! Despite the fact that he is now on break due to school. Athy, on the other hand, not only owns a large corporation too but is also a singer. She followed in her mother's footsteps because her mother is also a singer. Her mother often goes to concerts to sing. She isn't as busy with works right now because of school too. Diana decided a few months ago that it would be better for her to become a singer once she finished college, but Athy, as stubborn as ever, wanted to sing at the age of 18 she is now. Soon after, she understood that becoming a singer requires a lot of effort and dedication, and she began to count the days until college was over. But of course, Athy still sings for small events or celebrations.

"No kidding, your faces are all over the streets!" Athy crossed her arms like if she's a child.

Lucas gently patted her on the head and chuckled at her behavior. He then moves in closer to her, their faces only inches apart. Lucas lips is now right next to Athy's ear causing her to blush.

"What's the matter? Are you jealous?" He grinned and the tomato.

"S-shut up!"

"Aww, it appears that our tiny tomato is jealous. There there."

Lucas rushed away just as Athy was going to hit him, shouting, "Bye! I'm off to check on Lumi! Also, you don't have to babysit her today since I have something important to tell her that may take some time!" He waved and then went, leaving the furious tomato alone.

Athy grumbled and looked through her phone to keep her updated too.

-----------------

Knock Knock Knock

"Lumi! It's me Lucas!"

"Big brother!!!" She slammed the door open and buried Lucas in a bear hug while Felix came out of the room.

"How was my Lumi doing?" Lucas gave her a gentle pat on the head.

"It was fun! Ily gave me fun activites to play and Lix visisted us too!"

"Who is Ily and Lix?"

"Lily and Felix duh!"

"Pfft- what sort of nickname is Lix?!- aUh!!" Felix hit him in the head while Lucas gave him a death glare. Felix simply shrugged it off as if it were nothing.

"Lumi."

"Yes big bro?"

"Have you practice the magic I taught you?"

"Huh what magic?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"Lumi you promise to pract-"

"Okay okay! I was just joking! I already did and look what I can do!" Lumi opened her palm, revealing an object that shone brightly for a brief moment before dissipating, leaving an apple in her palm.